Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe page, if you’re looking for Calamarata e calamari recipe, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Calamarata e calamari recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Calamarata e calamari recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Nutritious Energy Goodies.
Eating healthy foods makes all the difference in the way you feel. Whenever we eat more healthy meals and a lesser amount of of the unhealthy ones we usually feel much better. A little bit of pizza doesn’t make you feel as healthy as eating a fresh green salad. This can be a problem, nevertheless, in terms of eating between snacks. You can spend hours at the supermarket searching for the right snack foods to help you feel healthy. There’s nothing like one of these simple healthy foods when you really need an energy-boosting snack.
Try eating almonds if you do not suffer from nut allergies. Almonds offer a multitude of health benefits and are an excellent choice when you really need a shot of energy. These nuts contain quite a lot of vitamins E, B2, and manganese. Tryptophan, an enzyme also found in turkey which induces drowsiness, is found in almonds. But once you eat almonds, you do not feel like you must sleep a while. Alternatively, these nuts help in lowering stress and provide a relaxing feeling throughout your body. Occasionally eating almonds can also be a mood booster!
A large selection of instant health snacks is easily obtainable. Determining to live a healthy way of life can be as uncomplicated as you want it to be.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to calamarata e calamari recipe. To make calamarata e calamari you only need 9 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to cook Calamarata e calamari:
- Prepare 400 g of calamarata pasta.
- Take 200 g of calamari.
- Prepare Clove of garlic (see tip).
- Get of Dried chilli to taste – peperoncino.
- Use of Olive oil.
- Provide 200 g of chopped tomatoes.
- Provide of Parsley to serve.
- Get of Salt to taste.
- Prepare of Small glass of white wine optional.
Steps to make Calamarata e calamari:
- Heat a good amount of olive oil in a pan. Add garlic and cook for about 2 mins. Add chilli then the calamari. Add wine if using and let it evaporate. Now bring a pot of salted water to the boil and cook pasta according to instructions.
- Add the tomatoes, stir and simmer for about 20 mins while you cook the pasta.
- Drain pasta al dente, add to sauce and mix. Add parsley and serve.
- Enjoy with a glass of white wine.
If you find this Calamarata e calamari recipe useful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.