Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe page, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the best Puttanesca Pasta alla Vodka recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Puttanesca Pasta alla Vodka recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Power Snacks.
Healthy and balanced eating encourages a feeling of wellness. We are likely to feel way less gross when we increase our daily allowance of wholesome foods and reduce our consumption of unhealthy foods. A salad tends to make us feel a lot better than a piece of pizza (physically in any case). This is often a problem, however, in terms of eating between snacks. You can spend several hours at the supermarket searching for the perfect snack foods to allow you to feel healthy. Here are a handful of healthy snacks that can be used when you need an instant pick me up.
If you’re looking for a fast snack, you can’t go drastically wrong with a whole grain one. A bit of whole wheat toast, for instance is a great snack in the morning. When you have to have a fast treat on your way out the door, do not forget to look for whole grain chips, pretzels, and crackers. Whole grains are generally better than highly processed grains present in white bread.
A large assortment of instant health snacks is easily accessible. When you make the choice to be healthy, it’s easy to find what you need to be successful at it.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to puttanesca pasta alla vodka recipe. To cook puttanesca pasta alla vodka you only need 11 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to prepare Puttanesca Pasta alla Vodka:
- Provide 3 tablespoons of olive oil.
- You need 3 of garlic cloves – finely chopped.
- Take 125 g of Kalamata Olives – finely chopped (stones out).
- Use 2 of small teaspoons of black garlic paste.
- Use 5 of anchovy fillets – finely minced (or a good dash of fish sauce).
- Get 1 of small red onion – finely diced.
- Prepare 2 tablespoons of parsley – finely chopped.
- Use 1 of x 400g tin of cherry tomatoes.
- Provide 50 ml of vodka.
- Take 250 g of casarecce pasta.
- Take of Large handful of grated parmesan cheese.
Instructions to make Puttanesca Pasta alla Vodka:
- Get a pan of water on for the pasta. In a large frying pan heat the olive oil on a medium heat and add in the diced onion. While this is softening start boiling your pasta..
- Soften the onion for 5 minutes, then add in the olives, anchovies, garlic, black garlic paste and fry for a minute..
- Pour in the cherry tomatoes and 1/3 of the tin full of water. Pour in your vodka and bring back up to a fast simmer for 5 minutes to cook out the alcohol..
- Turn off the heat and at this point your pasta should be cooked too. Stir in the parmesan and parsley to the sauce and add the drained pasta – stir through. Top with extra parmesan and fresh chilli if wanted..
If you find this Puttanesca Pasta alla Vodka recipe helpful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.