Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe site, if you’re looking for Cheese 🧀 Fondue recipe, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Cheese 🧀 Fondue recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Cheese 🧀 Fondue recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Keeping Track of What You Take in: How to Do It Correctly.
When you begin a diet one of the most often heard pieces of advice is to keep a food journal in which you write down every thing you eat during the day. Tracking all of the meals you take in can help you figure out which foods you will be eating as well as which foods you are not eating enough of. One example is that, after monitoring your food for a few days you might realize that you are consuming far too many sugars and unhealthy fats and not nearly enough organic nutrients. When you write every little thing down you’ll be able to see which parts of your diet must change as well as have a lot easier time figuring out what kind and how long of a workout you need to do to shrink your waist line and burn the most calories.
You need to be very particular when you write down the things that you are eating. It isn’t enough to list “salad” in your food log. Write down all of the ingredients in the salad and also the type of dressing you used. You should also include the quantities of the foods you eat. “Cereal” defintely won’t be adequate but “one cup Fiber One cereal” is okay. Remember the more you eat of something the more calories you eat so it is very important that you list quantities so that you know exactly how much of everything you’re eating and how many calories you need to burn.
What kind of spirits are you in when you eat? Write it down! This could show you whether or not you use food to solve emotional issues. It will even identify the foodstuffs you choose when you are in certain moods. There are lots of people who seek junk food when they feel angry or depressed and are equally likely to pick out healthy things when they feel happy and content. Paying attention to what you reach for when you are upset can help you stock similar but healthier items in your house for when you need a snack—you could also begin talking to someone to figure out why you cure moods with food (if that is something that you actually do).
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to cheese 🧀 fondue recipe. To cook cheese 🧀 fondue you need 12 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to cook Cheese 🧀 Fondue:
- Take 8 oz of Grated Emmentaler Cheese.
- Get 8 oz of Grated Gruyere Cheese.
- You need 4 oz of Grated Gouda.
- Prepare 1 cup of Dry White Wine (I used White Cooking Wine show in picture).
- Take 1 Tbsp of Kirschwasser (Optional, need to buy at the liquor store).
- Use 2 Tsp of Lemon Juice.
- Take 1 Tsp of Nutmeg.
- Get 2 Tbsp of All-purpose Flour.
- Prepare of What to Dip? 🤔.
- Prepare of Blanched veggies of your choice (ex Carrots, root veggies).
- Prepare of Crusty bread, cut to bite size cubes (ex French Bread).
- Get of Precooked meat of your choice, cut into cubes. (ex Grilled pork).
Instructions to make Cheese 🧀 Fondue:
- Over medium-low heat, simmer 1 cup of white wine.
- Add 1/2 of each cheese, stir until melted, repeat with the rest of the cheese.
- Add Lemon juice, stir to mix well.
- Add optional Kirsch, stir to mix well, simmer for a few moments.
- Add 3 shakes (1 tsp) of Nutmeg, mix to blend well.
- Sprinkle in 1 Tbsp of flour, mix well, let simmer a few moments and mixture will thicken up. Add additional 1 Tbsp of flour if mixture us not thick enough. Takes 2-3 minutes..
- Ready to serve! Keep mixture heated so dipping items easily scoop up cheese, it will be very stringy..
If you find this Cheese 🧀 Fondue recipe valuable please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.