Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe site, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the best Stretchy Vegan Mozzarella recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Stretchy Vegan Mozzarella recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Can Be An Easy Choice.
The benefits of healthy eating are now being given more publicity than ever before and there are good reasons for doing this. Poor diet is one factor in diseases such as heart disease and high blood pressure which can put a drain on the economy. Wherever you look, people are encouraging you to live a healthier lifestyle but on the other hand, you are also being encouraged to rely on fast foods that can affect your health in a damaging way. It is likely that lots of people feel it will take lots of effort to eat a healthy diet or that they have to make a large scale change to the way they live. In reality, however, simply making a few small changes can positively impact day-to-day eating habits.
If you want to see results, it is definitely not a requirement to drastically modify your eating habits. Even more crucial than wholly altering your diet is simply substituting healthy eating choices whenever possible. As you get used to the taste of healthy foods, you will discover that you’re eating more healthily than you did. Over time, your eating habits will change and your new eating habits will completely replace the way you ate before.
As you can see, it’s not at all hard to begin integrating healthy eating into your daily routine.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to stretchy vegan mozzarella recipe. To make stretchy vegan mozzarella you need 6 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to make Stretchy Vegan Mozzarella:
- Take 1/2 cup of raw cashews, soaked.
- Take 1 1/3 cups of water.
- Take 1 tbsp of lemon juice.
- You need 1 tbsp of apple cider vinegar.
- You need 1/2 tbsp of salt.
- Take 4 tbsp of tapioca starch (I used arrowroot flour).
Steps to make Stretchy Vegan Mozzarella:
- Boil 2 cups of water (I just heat up water in my tea kettle). Pour the water over the cashews and let soak for 5 minutes and up to an hour..
- Drain the cashews, and add them to a blender along with 1 1/3 cups fresh water (not the water you soaked the cashews in), lemon juice, apple cider vinegar, salt and tapioca starch. Blend until very smooth, scraping down the sides of the blender as needed. It will be very watery at this point..
- Now pour the watery mixture into a small saucepan and bring the heat to medium. Begin to stir with a spatula or spoon..
- After a few minutes, it will begin to get clumpy. Keep stirring, constantly until suddenly it will become super gooey, stretchy, thick and smooth. It will become one big mass of stretchy vegan cheese. Remove from heat as soon as this happens..
- Use immediately, or store in a covered container in the refrigerator. It is easiest to use immediately, because it will thicken up more in the fridge and be less stretchy. So if possible, especially for using on pizza or lasagna, make right before using..
- For pizza, drop 1-2 tablespoon sized balls onto the crust and pat down a little bit. Or spread it all over. It will brown in the oven. For lasagna, drop dollops of the cheese all over the top towards the end of cooking time. Or place between bread and grill for grilled cheese..
If you find this Stretchy Vegan Mozzarella recipe valuable please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.