Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe page, looking for the perfect Gulab jamun recipe? look no further! We provide you only the perfect Gulab jamun recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Gulab jamun recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Stamina Boosting Snacks.
We all know that eating healthy foods can help us really feel better within our bodies. If we eat more healthy snacks and less of the unhealthy ones we usually feel much better. A little bit of pizza will not cause you to feel as healthy as ingesting a fresh green salad. Sometimes it’s hard to find healthy foods for treats between meals. Shopping for snack foods can be a struggle because you have countless options. Here are some healthy snacks which you can use when you need a quick pick me up.
If you are not sensitive to nuts, try having some almonds! Almonds provide a multitude of health advantages and are an excellent choice when you require a shot of energy. Different nutritional vitamins are found in these wonderful nuts. Almonds, like turkey, come with the enzyme tryptophan which can often allow you to be sleepy. But when you eat almonds, you won’t feel like you should sleep a while. Alternatively, these nuts help to reduce stress and provide a relaxing feeling throughout your body. Your emotional state can sometimes be lifted by just eating almonds.
A large variety of quick health snacks is easily accessible. Being healthy doesnt have to be a battle-if you let it, it can be quite uncomplicated.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to gulab jamun recipe. You can have gulab jamun using 7 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Gulab jamun:
- You need 2 cups of mawa(khoya/gulab jamun mawa).
- You need 25 gms of arrowroot or cornflour.
- You need 4-5 tbsp of milk powder.
- You need 1/2 tsp of green cardmom powder(elaichi powder).
- Provide of ghee for deep frying.
- You need of For SUGAR SYRUP:- 3cups sugar, 1.5 cups water, 2 strands of saffron abd 2 cloves.
- Take 3-4 drops of rose essence.
Steps to make Gulab jamun:
- Firstly prepare sugar syrup:- boil sugar and water. Add cloves and saffron. For better flavour roast saffron then add it in syrup. Add rose essence. Boil it till we get 1.5 thread. Now keep syrup aside..
- Now for Gulab jamun:- Mix mawa, arrowroot, cardamom powder amd milk powder all together and knead it properly untill you get a smooth dough..
- Now make small balls out of the dough. Remember gulab jamuns should be smooth there should be no cracks..
- Now refrigerate all the gulab jamuns for about 10 minutes..
- Now deep fry it in warm ghee on low flame. Keep stiring the ghee continously so that gulab jamuns should not settle down at the bottom. Fry till it becomes nice golden brown now drain it properly and remove it from ghee..
- Add these gulab jamuns to the sugar syrup. Remember sugar syrup should be warm..
- Now gulab jamuns are ready. You can serve it hot or cold as you wish..
If you find this Gulab jamun recipe valuable please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.