Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe page, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the perfect MINI CHOC and MARSHMALLOW PIES recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to MINI CHOC and MARSHMALLOW PIES recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Snacks that give You Power.
Enjoying healthy foods tends to make all the difference in the way we feel. We are likely to feel way less gross when we increase our daily allowance of nutritious foods and decrease our consumption of junk foods. A salad helps us feel much better than a piece of pizza (physically in any case). Sometimes it’s difficult to find healthy foods for snacks between meals. You can spend several hours at the supermarket searching for an ideal snack foods to help you feel healthy. Why not try one of the following healthy snacks the next time you need some extra energy?
Probably the most popular treats is low fat yogurt. Often people choose to eat yogurt over a nutritious lunch which is not the greatest idea. You cannot beat yogurt when it comes to a wholesome snack though. It is made up of a great deal of calcium, healthy proteins, and B vitamins. Yogurt is typically eaten to help manage the digestive system considering that it is so easily digestible by many people. Try adding some wholesome nuts to unsweetened yogurt for a healthy snack idea. This minimizes your sugar absorption without lowering the taste of your snack.
A large assortment of easy health snacks is easily obtainable. Determining to live a healthy way of life can be as easy as you want it to be.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to mini choc and marshmallow pies recipe. You can have mini choc and marshmallow pies using 8 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to make MINI CHOC and MARSHMALLOW PIES:
- You need 1 cup of DIY chocolate (refer to recipes) + extra.
- Prepare 250 grams of mixed marshmallows, chopped.
- Provide 1/4 cup of cream.
- Take 5 of arrowroot biscuits.
- Take 1 tbsp of cacao powder.
- Use 1/4 cup of unsalted butter, melted.
- Get 1/4 cup of sliced almonds.
- You need of desiccated coconut.
Instructions to make MINI CHOC and MARSHMALLOW PIES:
- In a food processor, add biscuits, butter, cacao powder and blitz to make a crumb, then add almonds, blitz again but keeping it chunky. Dont make a fine powder..
- In a mini rubber muffin tray, put a layer of the mixture on the bottom. Place in fridge to set..
- Place DIY chocolate in a bowl and pop in microwave and melt. Place back in fridge until just set, with a knife spread a thin layer of chocolate around each section of the muffin tray. Place in freezer until completely frozen..
- In a saucepan over medium heat. Add the marshmallows and cook until mostly melted. Add the cream. As soon as its all melted and well combined, remove from heat. Do not boil..
- Allow marshmallow mixture to cool. Remove muffin tray from freezer. Pour marshmallow into the tray. Place in fridge to set..
- Melt about 1/4 cup of the DIY chocolate in the microwave. Mix in some desiccated coconut. Put in a piping bag. Remove tray from fridge and pipe on the chocolate coconut mixture. Serve immediately..
- Note: keep in fridge while not serving..
If you find this MINI CHOC and MARSHMALLOW PIES recipe valuable please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.