Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe page, looking for the perfect Trofie pasta with fresh tomatoes and courgette recipe? look no further! We provide you only the perfect Trofie pasta with fresh tomatoes and courgette recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Trofie pasta with fresh tomatoes and courgette recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Doesn’t Have To Be Difficult.
Opting to eat healthily offers many benefits and is becoming a more popular way of living. Poor diet is a contributing factor in diseases such as heart disease and hypertension which can put a drain on the economy. Although we’re incessantly being counseled to adopt healthy eating habits, it is also easier than ever to rely on fast food and other convenience items that are not beneficial for us. It is likely that a lot of people believe it will take great effort to eat a healthy diet or that they have to make a large scale change to their way of life. Contrary to that information, individuals can alter their eating habits for the better by making some modest changes.
These better food options can be applied to other foods such as your cooking oils. For instance, monounsaturated fat like as olive oil can help counter the bad cholesterol in your diet. Olive oil also provides vitamin E which is healthy for your skin, among other things. If you currently are eating lots of fresh fruits and leafy greens, you may want to think about where you’re buying them and if it’s the best source. Organic foods are a superb choice and will reduce any possible exposure to deadly chemicals. Searching for a local supplier of fresh vegetables and fruits will give you the option of eating foods that still contain most of the nutrients which are typically lost when produce has been kept in storage before it is sold.
Hence, it should be quite obvious that it’s easy to add healthy eating to your life.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to trofie pasta with fresh tomatoes and courgette recipe. You can cook trofie pasta with fresh tomatoes and courgette using 8 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to prepare Trofie pasta with fresh tomatoes and courgette:
- You need 450 g of fresh trofie pasta or similar.
- Provide Clove of garlic (see tip).
- Use 1 of small courgette, wash and sliced into half moons.
- Get of Peperoncino to taste – optional.
- Prepare of About 12-15 cherry tomatoes, washed and chopped.
- You need of Olive oil.
- Use of Salt to taste.
- Prepare of Parmesan to serve – optional.
Instructions to make Trofie pasta with fresh tomatoes and courgette:
- Bring a pot of salted water to the boil. Meanwhile prep the veg and heat oil in a pan. Add garlic and Peperoncino. Cook for about 2 mins. Add courgettes and cook on medium heat for about 3-4 mins..
- Add pasta now. Add the tomatoes and continue cooking for another 5-6 mins while pasta cooks (see tip).
- Drain and and to sauce. Mix well and serve with Parmesan if desired.
If you find this Trofie pasta with fresh tomatoes and courgette recipe helpful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.