Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe site, looking for the perfect Vickys Puff Pastry, GF DF EF SF NF recipe? look no further! We provide you only the perfect Vickys Puff Pastry, GF DF EF SF NF recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Vickys Puff Pastry, GF DF EF SF NF recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Doesn’t Need To Be A Chore.
Deciding to eat healthily has incredible benefits and is becoming a more popular way of living. Poor diet is one factor in health problems such as heart disease and high blood pressure which can place a drain on the economy. While we’re incessantly being counseled to stick with healthy eating habits, it is also easier than ever to depend on fast food and other convenience items that are not healthy for us. People typically believe that healthy diets demand a great deal of work and will significantly change how they live and eat. In reality, though, merely making some minor changes can positively affect everyday eating habits.
The first change you need to make is to pay more attention to what you buy when you go to the grocery since it is likely that you tend to pick up many of the things without thinking. For example, in all likelihood you have never checked the box of your favorite cereal to see how much sugar it has. A good healthy alternative can be porridge oats which have been shown to be beneficial for your heart and can give you good sustainable energy daily. Mix in fruits or spices to enhance the flavor and now you have a breakfast that can become a usual part of your new healthy eating plan.
All in all, it is not hard to begin making healthy eating a regular part of your daily lifestyle.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to vickys puff pastry, gf df ef sf nf recipe. You can cook vickys puff pastry, gf df ef sf nf using 8 ingredients and 11 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to prepare Vickys Puff Pastry, GF DF EF SF NF:
- Get 145 grams of arrowroot or cornstarch.
- Get 130 grams of potato starch, NOT flour.
- Get 55 grams of sorgham or brown rice flour.
- Take 50 grams of millet or sweet rice flour.
- Take 2 1/2 tsp of xanthan gum.
- Provide 1 tsp of salt.
- Take 180 ml of ice cold water.
- You need 345 grams of dairy-free spread/butter, chilled and cubed.
Steps to make Vickys Puff Pastry, GF DF EF SF NF:
- Sieve the flours & starches into a bowl with the salt and xanthan gum.
- Add the water slowly and mix quickly to a dough. If the dough is too dry add extra cold water a tbsp at a time.
- Dust a surface with rice flour and roll the pastry out to a rectangle the size of your hands placed together side by side.
- Lay half of the butter cubes over the left and middle third of the dough. Fold the right third over the middle third.
- Fold over again on top of the left hand third and seal the edges by pressing together with your rolling pin to trap the butter inside.
- Turn the pastry 90 degrees, roll into a rectangle the size of your hands again.
- Repeat placing the rest of the butter and folding the thirds.
- Seal the ends again then roll into a rectangle for the last time.
- Wrap and chill in the fridge for 3 hours before using. Can be kept refrigerated for 3 days or frozen for up to a month.
- Makes around 450g or enough for 2 crusts.
- For cooking follow the recipe directions you're using or bake at gas 6 / 200C / 400°F for 12 – 18 minutes.
If you find this Vickys Puff Pastry, GF DF EF SF NF recipe useful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.