Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe page, looking for the perfect Vickys Strawberry & Blueberry Galette, GF DF EF SF NF recipe? look no further! We provide you only the perfect Vickys Strawberry & Blueberry Galette, GF DF EF SF NF recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Vickys Strawberry & Blueberry Galette, GF DF EF SF NF recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Snacks that provide You Vitality.
Enjoying healthy foods can make all the difference in how we feel. Whenever we eat more healthy meals and a lesser amount of of the bad ones we generally feel much better. Eating fresh vegetables helps you feel much better than eating a piece of pizza. This is usually a problem, nevertheless, in terms of eating between snacks. You can spend several hours at the grocery store searching for the right snack foods to help you feel healthy. Here are a handful of healthy snacks that you can use when you need a fast pick me up.
If you are not sensitive to nuts, try eating some almonds! Almonds have a multitude of health benefits and are an excellent choice when you need a shot of energy. Different vitamins and minerals are located in these wonderful nuts. They generally do, however, have tryptophan-the same enzyme that renders you tired after eating turkey. But when you eat almonds, you won’t feel like you need to sleep a while. These nuts unwind the muscles and provide a general sense of relaxation. Sometimes eating almonds can also be a mood booster!
A large variety of instant health snacks is easily obtainable. Being healthier doesnt have to be a battle-if you let it, it can be quite simple.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to vickys strawberry & blueberry galette, gf df ef sf nf recipe. You can have vickys strawberry & blueberry galette, gf df ef sf nf using 18 ingredients and 19 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to cook Vickys Strawberry & Blueberry Galette, GF DF EF SF NF:
- You need of Sweet Pastry.
- Prepare 160 grams of white rice flour.
- Use 85 grams of potato starch (not flour).
- Prepare 65 grams of arrowroot.
- Get 35 grams of coconut flour.
- Use 100 grams of granulated sugar.
- You need 1 tsp of sea salt.
- Use 250 grams of butter or dairy/soy-free spread, I use Vitalite sunflower spread or gold foil wrapped Stork margarine block.
- Prepare 1 tsp of xanthan gum.
- Get 180 ml of ice cold water.
- Get of Filling.
- Prepare 250 grams of fresh strawberries.
- You need 150 grams of fresh blueberries.
- Get 3 tbsp of strawberry jam.
- Take 2 tsp of mixed spice – ground nutmeg, cassia, coriander seed, caraway, ginger & cloves is in mine.
- Get of Garnish.
- Prepare of powdered sugar.
- Use of fresh whole strawberries & blueberries.
Instructions to make Vickys Strawberry & Blueberry Galette, GF DF EF SF NF:
- This makes enough pastry for 2 galettes so halve the dough and freeze the rest for another time or cut the pastry ingredients in half. I used about 450g of pastry in this galette.
- Sift together the flours then add the salt, sugar and xanthan gum and mix together.
- Cut in the butter until the mixture resembles breadcrumbs.
- Start adding the water slowly until the dough begins to come together. Using more or less water is fine. The dough shouldn't be wet.
- Roll into a ball, wrap with clingfilm and refrigerate for half an hour.
- Alternatively use any other shortcrust recipe or pre-made pastry you prefer.
- Preheat the oven to gas 6 / 200C / 400°F and line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Flour a surface and roll out the dough into a rough circle. It should be around 14" in diameter.
- Carefully drape the dough over your rolling pin and use that to place the dough on your baking tray.
- Let it rest there while you prepare the filling.
- Take the tops off the strawberries and cut them into chunks, quarters or slightly smaller is good.
- Put the jam in a dish with the strawberry pieces and blueberries and mix together gently.
- Spoon the mixture into the middle of the pastry leaving a good few inches gap from the edge.
- Start folding the pastry over the filling. It shouldn't reach the middle but around a third or halfway in.
- Pinch the pastry together where it wants to fold, you can make a pretty pattern if you like or give it a more rustic appearance.
- Brush the top of the pastry with a little 'butter' or a spray of oil and sprinkle with a little mixed spice. Put in the oven to bake for 35 – 40 minutes until the pastry is golden. Some of the juices will probably leak out but this is fine.
- Remove from the oven and let the galette rest for 15 – 30 minutes.
- Dust with some powdered sugar and garnish with some fresh berries to serve.
- Try other fillings! Strawberry & rhubarb, apple & blackberry, serve with custard or cream, have it your way!.
If you find this Vickys Strawberry & Blueberry Galette, GF DF EF SF NF recipe valuable please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.