Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe page, looking for the perfect Vickys Hot Cross Bread & Butter Pudding, GF DF EF SF NF recipe? look no further! We provide you only the best Vickys Hot Cross Bread & Butter Pudding, GF DF EF SF NF recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Vickys Hot Cross Bread & Butter Pudding, GF DF EF SF NF recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Doesn’t Have To Be Difficult.
Healthy eating is nowadays a great deal more popular than in the past and rightfully so. There are a lot of illnesses associated with a poor diet and there is a cost to the overall economy as individuals suffer from conditions such as heart disease and hypertension. While we’re incessantly being encouraged to follow healthy eating habits, it is also easier than ever to rely on fast food and other convenience items that are not beneficial for us. A lot of people typically believe that healthy diets demand much work and will significantly alter how they live and eat. It is possible, however, to make a few minor changes that can start to make a difference to our day-to-day eating habits.
These better food choices can be applied to other foods such as your cooking oils. Olive oil is a monounsaturated fat which can help to fight bad cholesterol. It can likewise be beneficial for your skin since it is a great source of vitamin E. Even though you may already eat a great deal of fruits and veggies, you might want to consider how fresh they are. Organic foods are a superb choice and will reduce any possible exposure to toxic pesticides. You will be sure that you’re getting the most nutritional benefits from your fresh produce if you can find a local supplier since you will be able to get the fruit when it is the freshest and ripest.
As you can see, it is not hard to start making healthy eating a part of your daily lifestyle.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to vickys hot cross bread & butter pudding, gf df ef sf nf recipe. To make vickys hot cross bread & butter pudding, gf df ef sf nf you need 12 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to prepare Vickys Hot Cross Bread & Butter Pudding, GF DF EF SF NF:
- Prepare 50 grams of gold-foil Stork margarine / butter.
- Get 6 of hot cross buns, recipe from my profile vic20adamant.
- Provide 1 tbsp of sultanas.
- Use 1 tbsp of raisins.
- Take 1/4 tsp of ground nutmeg.
- Prepare 1/4 tsp of ground cinnamon.
- You need of Custard.
- Provide 350 ml of coconut milk.
- Provide 50 ml of coconut cream.
- Get 2 tbsp of arrowroot powder or cornstarch.
- Get 25 grams of granulated sugar.
- Prepare 1 tsp of vanilla extract.
Instructions to make Vickys Hot Cross Bread & Butter Pudding, GF DF EF SF NF:
- Grease a 2 pint pie / ovenproof dish with a little of the dairy-free spread. Cut each hot cross bun in half, spread each piece thickly with the remaining butter, then cut each half again diagonally. Cover the base of the pie dish with overlapping triangles of bun pieces, butter side up.
- Lightly sprinkle over a little nutmeg and cinnamon and a few raisins and sultanas. Repeat this layer one more time or until the dish is filled. Sprinkle the remaining raisins and sultanas on top.
- In a saucepan, mix the sugar (leaving a little aside for topping) and arrowroot together. Add a little of the milk to make a paste then keep whisking as you add the rest of the milk. Warm it over a low heat and add the cream and vanilla in. Alternatively you can use my custard recipe which is posted in my profile.
- Pour the custard mixture evenly over the bread. Gently press the surface with your fingers to push the bread into the custard. Sprinkle the remaining sugar over the surface then leave to one side for 30 mins to let the custard soak into the buns. Preheat the oven to gas 4 / 180C / 350°F.
- Bake for 40 – 45 minutes until the buns have absorbed all the liquid and the top is golden and serve hot. Delicious!.
If you find this Vickys Hot Cross Bread & Butter Pudding, GF DF EF SF NF recipe useful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.