Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe site, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Vickys Homemade Yogurt using Powdered Non-Dairy Milk, No special equipment recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Vickys Homemade Yogurt using Powdered Non-Dairy Milk, No special equipment recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Make Healthy Eating A Part of Your Day-To-Day Life.
The benefits of healthy eating are now being given more publicity than ever before and there are many reasons why this is so. There are a number of diseases associated with a poor diet and there is a cost to the overall economy as people suffer from diseases such as heart disease and high blood pressure. There are more and more campaigns to try to get us to adopt a more healthy lifestyle and all the same it is also easier than ever to rely on fast, convenient food that is often bad for our health. Most people typically think that healthy diets demand a lot of work and will significantly alter the way they live and eat. In reality, though, simply making a few modest changes can positively affect everyday eating habits.
If you want to see results, it is definitely not essential to drastically alter your eating habits. It’s not a bad idea if you want to make big changes, but the most vital thing is to step by step switch to making healthier eating selections. Soon enough, you will find that you actually prefer to consume healthy foods after you have eaten that way for some time. Like many other habits, change happens over a period of time and when a new way of eating becomes part of who you are, you will not feel the need to go back to your old diet.
Therefore, it should be quite obvious that it’s not hard to add healthy eating to your life.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to vickys homemade yogurt using powdered non-dairy milk, no special equipment recipe. You can have vickys homemade yogurt using powdered non-dairy milk, no special equipment using 5 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to prepare Vickys Homemade Yogurt using Powdered Non-Dairy Milk, No special equipment:
- Take 180 ml of Vance's DariFree original milk alternative powder*.
- Prepare 180 ml of unsweetened pineapple juice.
- Prepare 60 ml of lemon juice.
- Get 600 ml of warm water.
- Use 120 ml of water mixed with 12 TBSP arrowroot powder.
Steps to make Vickys Homemade Yogurt using Powdered Non-Dairy Milk, No special equipment:
- Heat the pineapple juice in a pan until hot but not boiling, whisk in the DariFree / powdered milk slowly and mix well.
- Pour into a microwavable bowl and add the warm water. Micro on high for 4-5 minutes stopping before boiling occurs.
- Stir in the arrowroot / water mix. The yogurt should thicken immediately. If not, micro again and keep watching.
- Add the lemon juice, stir and let cool. Refrigerate for 24 hrs.
- This is your yogurt base. Now you can flavour it. I pureed a 400g can of peaches with a quarter of the mix and the other 3 quarters with a can of apricots, raspberries and strawberries, juice too. When you add the fruit and blend it with the yogurt you get a much better texture. If it's still too thick for you add more pineapple juice. You may wish to sweeten with a bit of powdered sugar but I didn't bother.
- My son lapped this up, his first taste of yogurt since he was 8 months old due to allergies and intolerance. I say big success!! And I got 12 x 100ml or more pots worth from the mix.
- *This will work with ANY powdered non-dairy milk or non-dairy baby formula. Powdered coconut milk is available from Amazon, brands such as EcoMil sell powdered almond milk, powdered quinoa milk, powdered rice milk etc.
If you find this Vickys Homemade Yogurt using Powdered Non-Dairy Milk, No special equipment recipe helpful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.