Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe page, if you’re looking for # GA 4#Week 24#Kesar Rasgulla #Sweet# Love to Eat recipe, look no further! We provide you only the perfect # GA 4#Week 24#Kesar Rasgulla #Sweet# Love to Eat recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to # GA 4#Week 24#Kesar Rasgulla #Sweet# Love to Eat recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Can Be An Easy Choice.
Healthy eating is nowadays a good deal more popular than it used to be and rightfully so. Poor diet is a contributing factor in illnesses such as heart disease and high blood pressure which can put a drain on the economy. Although we’re constantly being encouraged to follow healthy eating habits, it is also easier than ever to rely on fast food and other convenience items that are not healthy for us. A lot of people typically assume that healthy diets demand much work and will significantly change how they live and eat. Contrary to that information, individuals can change their eating habits for the better by implementing several modest changes.
These more wholesome food options can be applied to other foods such as your cooking oils. Olive oil, for instance, contain monounsaturated fats which are essentially good fats that combat the effects of bad cholesterol. It also has vitamin E which is healthy for your skin, among other things. Although you may already consume a lot of fruits and leafy greens, you may want to consider how fresh they are. If you go for organic foods, you can avoid the problem of ingesting crops that may have been sprayed with harmful pesticides. Searching for a local supplier of fresh vegetables and fruits will give you the choice of eating foods that still contain most of the nutrients which are oftentimes lost when produce has been kept in storage before selling it.
Hence, it should be somewhat obvious that it’s not at all difficult to add healthy eating to your everyday life.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to # ga 4#week 24#kesar rasgulla #sweet# love to eat recipe. To make # ga 4#week 24#kesar rasgulla #sweet# love to eat you only need 7 ingredients and 12 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to cook # GA 4#Week 24#Kesar Rasgulla #Sweet# Love to Eat:
- Take 1 liter of milk.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of arrowroot or cornflour.
- Get 250 gms of sugar.
- Get 2 cups of water.
- Use 2-4 of string of kesar.
- Get 1/4 cup of milk.
- Use 1& 1/2 of lemon juice.
Instructions to make # GA 4#Week 24#Kesar Rasgulla #Sweet# Love to Eat:
- First boil milk, and off the flame. Let's add 1 cup of water to it..
- Then add lemon juice to it gradually. In between stir the spoon constantly in the milk..
- The milk started to curdle. After 5 to 10 minutes milk is completely curdled..
- Then separate the curdle the milk from water by smooth muslin cloth or dhoti cloth..
- Drain all the water completely from the curdled milk, to get chena.
- Now add area lot or cornflour and Kesar strings to the chena. Knead the chena along with these ingredients..
- Then make a small equal portion of it (mostly 8 to 10)Then make a round ball from it..
- On the other side take Sugar and water into a pan and put them on the flame. Stir it constantly for 10 minutes..
- After some time add one spoon of milk to it and remove dirt from it with the help of a big spoon. Again do the same procedure..
- Then add all the paneer balls into it.At this stage the flame would be medium..
- Pour chasni on the balls with the help of a spoon and still the flame is medium..
- Then off the flame and keep the Rasgulla in the chasni at least for 10 hours to absorb chasni to the balls.Let it cool down. Take it in the serving bowl and garnish it with rose petals. Spongy soft Rasgulla is ready to serve.
If you find this # GA 4#Week 24#Kesar Rasgulla #Sweet# Love to Eat recipe helpful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.