Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe site, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Rasgulla recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Rasgulla recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Power Goodies.
Healthy eating helps bring about a feeling of wellness. When we eat more healthy foods and a smaller amount of the unhealthy ones we typically feel much better. A bit of pizza doesn’t cause you to feel as healthy as eating a fresh green salad. This is usually a problem, however, in terms of eating between snacks. Shopping for snacks can be a challenge because you have so many options. Why not try some of the following nutritious snacks the next time you need some extra energy?
Eating almonds is an excellent option as long as you do not have a nut allergy. Almonds have a multitude of health advantages and are an excellent choice when you need a shot of energy. Various minerals and vitamins are found in these wonderful nuts. They generally do, however, contain tryptophan-the same enzyme that makes you tired after eating turkey. But when you eat almonds, you don’t feel like you should sleep a while. Alternatively they will merely help your muscles and gastrointestinal system relax while also helping you feel less stressed out. Almonds frequently give you a general increased sense of well-being.
You will not have to look far to find a wide variety of healthy snacks that can be easily prepared. Being healthier doesnt have to be a battle-if you let it, it can be quite uncomplicated.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to rasgulla recipe. You can have rasgulla using 7 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Rasgulla:
- Take 1 liter of milk.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of arrowroot or cornflour.
- Use 250 gm of sugar.
- Prepare 2 cup of water.
- You need 2-4 of string of kesar.
- Provide 1/4 cup of milk.
- Take 1 & 1/2 of lemon juice.
Steps to make Rasgulla:
- First boil milk and off the flame. Let's add 1 cup water to it..
- Then add lemon juice to it gradually in between stir the spoon constantly in the milk..
- The milk started curdle. After 5 to 10 minutes milk is completely curdled..
- Then separate the curdle d milk from water by smooth muslin cloth or dhoti cloth..
- Drained out all the water completely n get chena from it..as shown in the picture..
- Now take the chena add Corn flour and knead it gently by adding strings of kesar also for 15 to 20 minutes. N make it like dough..
- Make equal portions of chena.Make round ball of it without any crack on it.(8 to 10 pieces).
- On the other side take water and sugar in a pan and put it on the flame. Sugar started melting n dissolved in the water to make chasni. This Chasni (syrup) is not so thick..
- Add chena balls in to it one by one.Stir it gently…the flame is still on.After 10 minutes off the flame.Between this if u feel Chasni becomes thicker add 1 or 2 tbsp water to it for maintaining consistency..
- Cool down it to room temperature. Then took out in a serving bowl. Decorate it with rose petals.. you can store it in the refrigerator for 15 to 20 days…Spongy n yummy Rasgulla r ready to eat..
If you find this Rasgulla recipe helpful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.