Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe page, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Rasgulla recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Rasgulla recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Can Be An Easy Thing To Follow.
The benefits of healthy eating are these days being given more attention than ever before and there are many reasons why this is so. Poor diet is a leading factor in diseases such as heart disease and high blood pressure which can place a drain on the economy. There are more and more efforts to try to get people to follow a more healthy lifestyle and yet it is also easier than ever to rely on fast, convenient food that is very bad for our health. It is likely that lots of people assume it will take so much effort to eat a healthy diet or that they have to make a large scale change to the way they live. In reality, though, merely making a couple of modest changes can positively affect daily eating habits.
These healthier food choices can be applied to other foods such as your cooking oils. Olive oil is a monounsaturated fat which can help to fight bad cholesterol. Olive oil can also be beneficial for your skin because it is a great source of vitamin E. It may be that you already believe that you consume fruit and vegetables but it can be worthwhile considering how fresh these are depending on where you buy these. Organic foods are a great choice and will reduce any possible exposure to toxic chemicals. If you can find a good local supplier of fresh fruit and leafy greens, you can also consume foods that have not lost their nutrients as a result of storage or not being picked at the right time.
Thus, it should be fairly obvious that it’s not hard to add healthy eating to your daily lifestyle.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to rasgulla recipe. To cook rasgulla you only need 7 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to prepare Rasgulla:
- Prepare 500 grams of Milk.
- Take 1/2 cup of Sugar.
- Provide 1/2 cup of Water.
- You need 1 tsp of Lemon juice.
- Get 1 tsp of arrowroot.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of water.
- Provide 1/4 cup of milk.
Instructions to make Rasgulla:
- Heat milk in a sauce pan and bring it to boil. When it comes to boil, add lemon juice. Stir well and simmer the flame. Heat further to curdled milk completely and let whey water separate to chenna/ crumbled milk/ paneer..
- Take a strainer, line with a muslim cloth, pour the curdled milk and wash well with cold water to remove the sourness of Lemon juice. Squeeze out excess water keep any heavy object on the chenna, cloth and keep aside for 30 minutes. mesh it with ararot. After 30 minutes remove the cloth and take out chenna..
- Knead well to get smooth dough. Make smooth balls of desired size and set aside..
- In a bowl add water, sugar, cardamom powder bring it to boil. Once sugar dissolves completely. Add prepared balls carefully one by one. Cook in any pan or bowl on medium heat for about 12-15 minutes with lid closed. Till rasgulla doubles in size. Allow it to cool down completely..
- Serve soft and spongy rasgulla..
If you find this Rasgulla recipe useful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.