Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe site, looking for the perfect Beetroot kabab recipe? look no further! We provide you only the best Beetroot kabab recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Beetroot kabab recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Wholesome Vitality Treats.
Enjoying healthy foods tends to make all the difference in the way you feel. Increasing our intake of healthy foods while lowering the intake of unhealthy types contributes to a more healthy feeling. A little bit of pizza doesn’t have you feeling as healthy as consuming a fresh green salad. Sometimes it’s tough to find healthy foods for snacks between meals. You can spend several hours at the grocery store searching for the right snack foods to make you feel healthy. Here are a handful of healthy snacks that you can use when you need a fast pick me up.
One of the most popular snack foods is low fat yogurt. Sometimes people elect to eat yogurt over a nutritious lunch which is not the right idea. Low fat yogurt would make a amazing snack, nevertheless. It is made up of tons of calcium, proteins, and B vitamins. Easily digestible, yogurt can actually help your digestive system work appropriately depending upon the culture used to create it. Fast hint: pick unsweetened yogurt and add in walnuts or flaxseeds. It’s an excellent way to enjoy a flavorful snack without the need of too much sugar.
You will not have to look far to locate a wide selection of healthy snacks that can be easily prepared. When you make the choice to be healthy, it’s simple to find exactly what you need to be successful at it.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to beetroot kabab recipe. To cook beetroot kabab you only need 12 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to cook Beetroot kabab:
- Get 1 cup of boil& grated beetroot.
- Use 1 of boil potato.
- Use 1 tbsp of arrowroot or cornflour.
- Provide 1 tsp of crushed peenuts.
- You need 1/2 of chooped green chili.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of garam masala.
- You need 1/2 tsp of salt.
- Prepare 1 tsp of green coriander leaves chopped.
- Get 1/4 cup of chopped onion if you want.
- Use 1 pinch of black pepper.
- Get as needed of Butter or ghee for cellofry.
- Get as per need of Mayonnaise for serving.
Instructions to make Beetroot kabab:
- Mix all the ingredients in a bowl.
- Make heart shape cutlets if you want use bread crumbs also for coating.
- Shallow fry this,it's very tasty and easy peasy mouth melting cutlets, ready to serve.
If you find this Beetroot kabab recipe useful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.