Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe site, if you’re looking for Sweet potatoes and peanuts poppers recipe, look no further! We provide you only the best Sweet potatoes and peanuts poppers recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Sweet potatoes and peanuts poppers recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Energy Raising Treats.
Enjoying healthy foods makes all the difference in how we feel. We tend to feel way less gross after we increase our daily allowance of nutritious foods and reduce our consumption of processed foods. A little bit of pizza doesn’t have you feeling as healthy as ingesting a fresh green salad. Sometimes it’s difficult to find wholesome foods for snacks between meals. Shopping for snacks can be a challenge because you have so many options. Here are a few healthy snacks that you can use when you need a quick pick me up.
When searching for a convenient healthy snack, do not forget about yogurt. Often people choose to eat yogurt over a balanced lunch which is not the right idea. You can not beat yogurt when it comes to a nutritious snack though. It is a protein-rich resource of nutritious minerals and vitamins. Yogurt is simple for the body to digest and, dependent on the type of culture used to make the yogurt youre eating, can also help normalize your digestive system. Fast hint: choose unsweetened yogurt and include walnuts or flaxseeds. It’s an uncomplicated way to minimize sugar while still enjoying a delicious snack.
You will not have to look far to locate a wide range of healthy snacks that can be easily prepared. Being healthy doesnt really need to be a battle-if you let it, it can be quite easy.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to sweet potatoes and peanuts poppers recipe. You can have sweet potatoes and peanuts poppers using 9 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to cook Sweet potatoes and peanuts poppers:
- Take 3-4 of Sweet Potatoes boiled, peeled and grated.
- You need 1/4 cup of Fresh coconut scraped.
- You need 1 tablespoon of Peanuts roasted and crushed.
- Get 1/2 tablespoon of Raisins.
- Provide to taste of salt.
- Prepare 1/4 teaspoon of Sugar.
- Prepare 1 tablespoon of Fresh coriander leaves chopped.
- Take 1 tablespoon of Arrowroot powder for coating.
- Use as required of Oil for greasing and deep-frying.
Steps to make Sweet potatoes and peanuts poppers:
- To make stuffing, combine coconut, peanuts, raisins, rock salt, sugar, lemon juice, ginger-green chilli paste and chopped coriander in a bowl and mix well..
- Heat sufficient oil in a kadai..
- Combine sweetpotatoes,, arrowroot powder and it rock salt in another bowl and mix well. Grease your palms with some oil. Spread some arrowroot powder on a plate..
- Divide the sweet potato mixture into equal portions, make a dent in the centre and fill it with a portion of the stuffing. Coat with arrowroot powder. Deep-fry poppers in hot oil till golden and crisp. Drain on absorbent paper. Serve hot..
If you find this Sweet potatoes and peanuts poppers recipe helpful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.