Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe site, if you’re looking for Rasgulla Kheer or Rosogollar Payesh recipe, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Rasgulla Kheer or Rosogollar Payesh recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Rasgulla Kheer or Rosogollar Payesh recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Goodies that give You Vitality.
Ingesting healthy foods makes all the difference in how we feel. We tend to feel way less gross after we increase our daily allowance of wholesome foods and reduce our consumption of junk foods. A salad allows us to feel a lot better than a piece of pizza (physically in any case). This is usually a problem, however, when it comes to eating between goodies. Shopping for snacks can be a difficult task because you have a great number of options. Why not try one of the following healthy snacks the next time you need some extra energy?
Healthy foods made from whole grains are excellent for a quick snack. A piece of whole wheat toast, as an example is a great snack in the morning hours. Chips and crackers created from whole grains can be great for quick snacks to eat on the go. Whole grains are generally better than refined grains included in white bread.
You don’t have to look far to discover a wide variety of healthy snacks that can be easily prepared. Being healthy and balanced doesnt really need to be a battle-if you let it, it can be quite uncomplicated.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to rasgulla kheer or rosogollar payesh recipe. To cook rasgulla kheer or rosogollar payesh you need 8 ingredients and 2 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to prepare Rasgulla Kheer or Rosogollar Payesh:
- Prepare 4 of rasgullas.
- Prepare 300 ml of full fat milk.
- You need 2 tbsp of milk powder.
- Get 3 tbsp of sugar.
- Take 1 tsp of arrowroot.
- Use 3 of green cardamoms crushed.
- You need 1 tsp of dry rose petals.
- Take 7-8 of cashewnuts chopped.
Instructions to make Rasgulla Kheer or Rosogollar Payesh:
- Boil milk in a heavy bottomed pan till it is reduced to half.Add diluted milk powder and sugar to it while boiling.Add little arrowroot to thicken the milk till a creamy consistency is attained..
- When the kheer attains desired consistency, squeeze out lightly the syrup from rasgullas and add them gently to the kheer.Give it a boil.Mix well adding crushed cardamom powder.Allow to cool and refrigerate.Garnish with dry/fresh rose petals and chopped cashewnuts.Other nuts like chopped almonds and pista and pinch of saffron may be added but optional.Serve chilled delicious Bengali style Rosogollar Payesh or Kheer as a dessert..
If you find this Rasgulla Kheer or Rosogollar Payesh recipe helpful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.