Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe site, looking for the perfect 🍕🍃🍕Authentic Italian Pizza Margherita🍕🍃🍕 recipe? look no further! We provide you only the perfect 🍕🍃🍕Authentic Italian Pizza Margherita🍕🍃🍕 recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to 🍕🍃🍕Authentic Italian Pizza Margherita🍕🍃🍕 recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Snacks that provide You Energy.
Healthy eating promotes a feeling of health and wellbeing. Increasing our consumption of healthy foods while decreasing the intake of unhealthy ones plays a role in a more wholesome feeling. Eating fresh vegetables helps you feel much better than eating a piece of pizza. Sometimes it’s tough to find wholesome foods for snacks between meals. You can spend hours at the supermarket searching for an ideal snack foods to allow you to feel healthy. Why not try one of many following healthy snacks the next time you need some extra energy?
Yogurt can be a snack many people ignore. In fact, lots of people will substitute a container of yogurt for a healthy lunch-something we do not recommend. Low fat yogurt makes a amazing snack, however. It is a protein-rich supply of nutritious vitamins and minerals. Yogurt is frequently eaten to help maintain the digestive system considering that it is so easily digestible by many people. Yogurt combines perfectly with nuts along with seeds. This decreases your sugar intake without lowering the taste of your snack.
You will find lots of healthy treats you can choose that don’t involve a lot of preparation or searching. Choosing to live a healthy way of life can be as simple as you want it to be.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to 🍕🍃🍕authentic italian pizza margherita🍕🍃🍕 recipe. You can have 🍕🍃🍕authentic italian pizza margherita🍕🍃🍕 using 10 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make 🍕🍃🍕Authentic Italian Pizza Margherita🍕🍃🍕:
- Take of For the pizza dough.
- Get 560 g of (4 & 2/3 cups) Bread flour or All-purpose flour.
- Take 400 g of (1& 3/4 cups) Warm water.
- Prepare 7 g (1 packet) of Dried yeast Or 15 g Fresh yeast.
- Use 2 of tblsp Extra virgin olive oil.
- Provide 1 of tblsp Salt.
- Take of For the pizza topping.
- Take of Tomato puree or sauce.
- You need of Dry mozzarella.
- Prepare leaves of Fresh basil.
Instructions to make 🍕🍃🍕Authentic Italian Pizza Margherita🍕🍃🍕:
- Mix the warm water and yeast together, and add the olive oil. In a mixing bowl add the liquid, flour and salt. Stir to combine. If you’re kneading by hand, put the dough onto your work surface and knead the dough until it’s smooth..
- This might take ten minutes or even a little longer. If you’re using a stand mixer, mix for a few minutes until the dough is smooth. The dough will be sticky – so don’t worry that it seems hard to handle at this stage..
- Transfer the dough to a greased bowl. Cover, and let the dough rise for a few hours or until tripled in size. Transfer the dough to a floured work surface, divide into four equal portions, and shape into balls..
- Place the dough balls onto baking sheets, and cover. Put in the fridge for 24 hours to rise slowly (this is called retarding the dough). Shaping the pizza bases Take the dough balls out of the fridge, and form the pizza bases..
- Do not use a rolling pin for this – you’ve waited 24 hours to create an aerated texture in the dough. Using a rolling pin will knock all the air out of the dough. Shape your pizza bases by hand..
- Top the pizza with tomato sauce, and mozzarella. Cook the pizza preheated griddle over a high heat until the bottom is light golden brown..
- Bake the pizza in a pre-heated oven at 250 °C (480 °F) for about 8 to 10 minutes. Check the pizza after 10 minutes to see if it’s done. When it comes out of the oven, add a few fresh basil leaves serve hot.♨️.
If you find this 🍕🍃🍕Authentic Italian Pizza Margherita🍕🍃🍕 recipe valuable please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.