Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe page, if you’re looking for Arrowroots recipe, look no further! We provide you only the best Arrowroots recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Arrowroots recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Energy Raising Treats.
We are very mindful that having healthy meals can help us feel better within our bodies. Increasing our daily allowance of sensible foods while reducing the intake of unhealthy kinds plays a role in a more wholesome feeling. A salad tends to make us feel a lot better than a piece of pizza (physically in any case). This is often a problem, however, in terms of eating between goodies. Shopping for goodies can be a difficult task because you have so many options. Here are a few healthy snacks that you can use when you need an instant pick me up.
Yogurt can be a snack many people ignore. Sometimes people elect to eat yogurt over a healthy lunch which is not the best idea. Low fat yogurt makes a fantastic snack, nonetheless. Along with calcium, it is a good supplier of aminoacids and vitamin B. Yogurt is often eaten to help preserve the digestive system since it is so easily digestible by the majority of people. Quick hint: pick unsweetened yogurt and add walnuts or flaxseeds. It’s an excellent way to take pleasure in a flavorful snack without the need of too much sugar.
You can find lots of healthy treats you can choose that do not involve a lot of preparation or searching. Deciding to live a healthy life style can be as simple as you want it to be.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to arrowroots recipe. To make arrowroots you only need 8 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to prepare Arrowroots:
- Provide 6 of medium arrowroots.
- Get 2 of onions chopped.
- Prepare 2 of knorr cubes.
- You need 1 tablespoon of curry powder.
- Prepare to taste of Salt.
- Prepare 3 of ripe tomatoes (puree).
- Prepare 4 of garlic cloves.
- Provide of Salted butter.
Steps to make Arrowroots:
- Peel, wash and slice your arrowroots and boil in salty water..
- Take a pan and fry your onions in the butter to golden brown,add garlic,add the cubes and Curry powder,stir and let it cook for about 30sec..
- Add in the puree,stir and cook for a minute, now put in your arrowroots one by one giving each enough access to the spiced puree in the pan, cook on both sides for 2mints ensuring they are covered in the puree.,serve with Stew of your choice and enjoy..
If you find this Arrowroots recipe valuable please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.