Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe page, looking for the perfect Instant Condensed Milk recipe? look no further! We provide you only the best Instant Condensed Milk recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Instant Condensed Milk recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Make Healthy Eating A Part of Your Day-To-Day Life.
Healthy eating is now much more popular than before and rightfully so. Poor diet is a leading factor in illnesses such as heart disease and high blood pressure which can put a drain on the economy. While we’re always being counseled to stick with healthy eating habits, it is also easier than ever to depend on fast food and other convenience items that are not beneficial for us. It is likely that a lot of people believe it will take lots of effort to eat a healthy diet or that they have to make a large scale change to how they live. In reality, however, just making some modest changes can positively impact day-to-day eating habits.
These more nutritious food choices can be applied to other foods such as your cooking oils. Olive oil, for example, is loaded with monounsaturated fats which are known as the good fats that combat the effects of bad cholesterol. Olive oil also is a good source of vitamin E which is good for your skin, among other things. If you presently are eating lots of fresh fruits and leafy greens, you may want to think about where you’re buying them and if it’s the best source. If at all possible, buy organic produce that has not been sprayed with harmful chemicals. If you can find a good local supplier of fresh fruit and vegetables, you can also consume foods that have not lost their nutrients due to storage or not being picked at the right time.
Therefore, it should be somewhat obvious that it’s not hard to add healthy eating to your life.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to instant condensed milk recipe. To cook instant condensed milk you need 6 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to cook Instant Condensed Milk:
- Get 1/2 cup of milk powder.
- Use 1/4 cup of sugar powder.
- Take 1/2 tsp of arrowroot powder/ cornflour.
- Take 1/8 tsp of baking soda.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of lukewarm water.
- You need 1 tsp of clarified butter/ ghee.
Instructions to make Instant Condensed Milk:
- In cooking pan add milk powder and sugar powder. Also add arrowroot powder and baking soda. Mix well..
- Add clarified butter (ghee)and mix well..
- Add little little lukewarm water to it, stirring constantly to make lump free mixture..
- Place on gas, stirring constantly and on medium flame cook till thick mixture is formed. Off the flame..
- Cool at room temperature..
- Store in Airtight jar. Keep refrigerated. Use Instant condensed milk as required..
If you find this Instant Condensed Milk recipe useful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.