Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe page, if you’re looking for Aloo Pakode recipe, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Aloo Pakode recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Aloo Pakode recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Stamina Boosting Snack foods.
Enjoying healthy foods can make all the difference in how we feel. We tend to feel way less gross when we increase our daily allowance of healthy foods and decrease our consumption of junk foods. Eating fresh vegetables helps you feel much better than eating a slice of pizza. Sometimes it’s tough to find wholesome foods for treats between meals. Shopping for snack foods can be a struggle because you have countless options. There’s nothing like one of these brilliant healthy foods if you want an energy-boosting snack.
If you’re looking for a speedy snack, you can’t go completely wrong with a whole grain one. Starting your working day with a piece of whole grain toasted bread can give you that added boost you need to get going. When you require a fast treat on your way out the door, never forget to look for whole grain chips, pretzels, and crackers. Whole grains are generally better than highly processed grains included in white bread.
You will find lots of healthy snack foods you can choose that never involve a lot of preparation or searching. Choosing to live a healthy lifestyle can be as easy as you want it to be.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to aloo pakode recipe. You can cook aloo pakode using 8 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to prepare Aloo Pakode:
- Get 3 of medium sized potatoes.
- Take 4 tsp of cornflour / Arrowroot.
- Take 4 tsp of maida.
- You need to taste of Salt.
- You need 1 tsp of crushed black pepepr.
- Provide Handful of chopped green coriander leaves.
- Take 1 of green chilli chopped.
- Use As required of Refined oil for deep frying.
Instructions to make Aloo Pakode:
- Grate potatoes and wash them in cold water for 4-5 times. Squeeze the water. Take a bowl add grated potatoes and all the above ingredients. Paste should be thick, not runny. Rest it for 10 mins..
- If the paste is loose then add maida and cornflour in equal amt. Heat the wok with refined oil..
- Make small pakodas and deep fry them. Ready to serve..
If you find this Aloo Pakode recipe valuable please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.