Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe page, if you’re looking for Egg coated Arrowroots (nduma) recipe, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Egg coated Arrowroots (nduma) recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Egg coated Arrowroots (nduma) recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Can Be An Easy Option.
The benefits of healthy eating are nowadays being given more attention than ever before and there are good reasons for this. There are a lot of diseases associated with a poor diet and there is a cost to the overall economy as people suffer from health problems such as heart disease and hypertension. There are more and more campaigns to try to get people to follow a healthier way of living and still it is also easier than ever to rely on fast, convenient food that is not good for our health. People typically believe that healthy diets require a lot of work and will significantly alter the way they live and eat. Contrary to that information, people can alter their eating habits for the better by making a few simple changes.
Initially, you must be very careful when you are shopping for food that you don’t automatically put things in your shopping cart that you don’t want to eat. For instance, if you eat cereal for your breakfast, do you ever look to see what the sugar and salt content is before purchasing? One nutritious option that can give you a good start to your day is oatmeal. Add fruits or spices to improve the flavor and now you have a breakfast that can become a normal part of your new healthy eating plan.
Evidently, it’s not at all hard to start integrating healthy eating into your daily lifestyle.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to egg coated arrowroots (nduma) recipe. To make egg coated arrowroots (nduma) you need 6 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Egg coated Arrowroots (nduma):
- Take 1 of large arrowroot(nduma).
- Provide 2 of eggs.
- Provide 1/2 teaspoon of salt.
- Provide 1/2 teaspoon of sugar.
- Prepare 1/2 teaspoon of cinnamon (optional).
- Use of Cooking oil.
Steps to make Egg coated Arrowroots (nduma):
- Peel the already boiled arrowroot and chop it into cubes of your preferred size..
- Break the eggs into a bowl and add in the sugar and salt and whisk the mixture. Add your pieces of nduma into the eggs. (You can add in bits) Coat the nduma with the eggs..
- Heat your cooking oil in a pan and shallow fry the nduma. Till they turn golden brown..
- Serve and enjoy your nduma with a hot cup of coffee or drinking chocolate 😃.
If you find this Egg coated Arrowroots (nduma) recipe valuable please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.