Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe site, if you’re looking for Cheesy-topped vegan pasta bake recipe, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Cheesy-topped vegan pasta bake recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Cheesy-topped vegan pasta bake recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Make Healthy Eating A Part of Your Life.
Healthy eating is now a good deal more popular than it used to be and rightfully so. The overall economy is impacted by the number of people who are suffering from diseases such as high blood pressure, which is directly related to poor eating habits. No matter where you look, people are encouraging you to live a more healthy way of living but on the other hand, you are also being encouraged to rely on fast foods that can affect your health in a detrimental way. A lot of people typically believe that healthy diets demand a great deal of work and will significantly change the way they live and eat. In reality, however, simply making a couple of minor changes can positively impact daily eating habits.
These changes can be done with all kinds of foods and can apply to the oils you cook in and the spread you put on bread. Olive oil is a monounsaturated fat which can help to fight bad cholesterol. Olive oil can also be good for your skin as it is a superb source of vitamin E. While you may already consume lots of fruits and veggies, you may want to consider how fresh they are. If at all possible, go for organic produce that has not been sprayed with deadly chemicals. If you can find a good local supplier of fresh fruit and leafy greens, you can also eat foods that have not lost their nutrients due to storage or not being harvested at the right time.
As you can see, it’s not at all hard to begin incorporating healthy eating into your life.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to cheesy-topped vegan pasta bake recipe. You can have cheesy-topped vegan pasta bake using 19 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to cook Cheesy-topped vegan pasta bake:
- You need 300 g of Dried pasta.
- Get of Vegetables e.g. a chopped pepper, some broccoli, some peas or sweetcorn… cook's choice.
- Prepare of Tomato sauce.
- Take of Cooking oil (optional).
- Use 1 of large onion, finely chopped.
- Get 1 tsp of garlic.
- Get 2 cans of chopped tomatoes.
- Prepare Dash of Worcestershire sauce or similar.
- Use 3 tbsp of tomato puree.
- Use 1 tsp of oregano and/or basil (more if using fresh herbs).
- Prepare of OPTIONAL – a little spice e.g. chilli flakes or 1/2 tsp paprika.
- Use of Salt & pepper.
- Provide of "Cheesy" sauce.
- Take 2 tbsp of plain flour.
- You need 2 tbsp of oil.
- Get 500 ml of plant milk.
- Get 1 tsp of garlic.
- You need 1 tsp of mustard.
- Prepare 5-6 of dsp nutritional yeast.
Instructions to make Cheesy-topped vegan pasta bake:
- Preheat the oven to 200C..
- Cook the pasta in line with the packet directions..
- Meanwhile, gently fry the onion and garlic in a large pan. Add and stir in all the other tomato sauce ingredients. Then add the other vegetables and leave the pan to simmer for about 10-15 minutes..
- Meanwhile, make a roux (warm the oil in a clean pan over a low heat, mix the flour in thoroughly to make a paste). Stir in the plant milk, a little at a time. Add the mustard, garlic and nutritional yeast and stir in thoroughly..
- Use a large ovenproof dish. Add the pasta, and then stir in the tomato sauce and vegetables. Spoon the cheesy sauce as a topping. Bake for 30 minutes..
If you find this Cheesy-topped vegan pasta bake recipe helpful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.