Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe page, if you’re looking for Palua sagu kheeri recipe, look no further! We provide you only the best Palua sagu kheeri recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Palua sagu kheeri recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Doesn’t Need To Be Difficult.
Choosing to eat healthily offers incredible benefits and is becoming a more popular way of life. There are a lot of health conditions linked with a poor diet and there is a cost to the overall economy as individuals suffer from diseases such as heart disease and high blood pressure. No matter where you look, people are encouraging you to live a more healthy way of life but then again, you are also being encouraged to rely on convenience foods that can affect your health in a bad way. A lot of people typically assume that healthy diets call for a lot of work and will significantly change how they live and eat. It is possible, though, to make several simple changes that can start to make a difference to our everyday eating habits.
One initial thing you can do is to pay close attention to the choices you make when you’re at the grocery because you most likely pick out many items out of habit. As an example, if you have cereal for breakfast, do you ever stop to see what the sugar and salt content is before getting it? Consuming a bowl of oatmeal will give you the energy to face the day while protecting your heart at the same time. You don’t like eating oatmeal on its own, try adding fresh fruits that can provide other healthy nutrients and as such, one small change to your diet has been achieved.
Hence, it should be somewhat obvious that it’s not difficult to add healthy eating to your daily lifestyle.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to palua sagu kheeri recipe. You can cook palua sagu kheeri using 12 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to cook Palua sagu kheeri:
- You need 1/2 litre of milk.
- You need 1 pinch of Cardamom powder.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of Arrowroot powder.
- Provide of Soak the Arrowroot powder with 1 cup water mix it, leave for 2.
- Take of Mins, then discard the top water, again add 1/2 cup water in it.
- Get 1/2 cup of Sago wash and soak for 1 hour (double the volume).
- Prepare 4 tbsp of Sugar.
- Prepare 3 tbsp of milk powder.
- Provide 2 tbsp of cornflour.
- Provide 1 tsp of ghee.
- You need of Cashew nuts for decorations.
- Provide of Oil for frying.
Steps to make Palua sagu kheeri:
- Heat milk, sugar 2 tbsp in a kadai, cook for 5 minutes, stir it continuously. Then add Arrowroot batter and cardamom powder stir it continuously for about 3 minutes, till the texture is like custard. Keep it aside. Then.
- Take another pan add sago, milk powder, sugar 1 tbsp, cornflour mix it, then cook for 2 minutes add little ghee, this mixture will turn into a dough. Cool down, heat oil in a pan, take small portion of dough like(balls) fry light brown in colour.
- Add the balls into the Arrowroot kheer decorate with cashew nuts and serve chilled/ hot..
If you find this Palua sagu kheeri recipe valuable please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.