Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe page, looking for the perfect Bangoli Chhena recipe? look no further! We provide you only the perfect Bangoli Chhena recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Bangoli Chhena recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Make Healthy Eating A Part of Your Life.
Healthy eating is today a lot more popular than in the past and rightfully so. There are numerous health conditions associated with a poor diet and there is a cost to the overall economy as individuals suffer from diseases such as heart disease and hypertension. Everywhere you look, people are encouraging you to live a more healthy way of life but but then, you are also being encouraged to rely on fast foods that can affect your health in a detrimental way. In all likelihood, a lot of people think that it takes a great deal of work to eat healthily and that they will have to drastically change their lifestyle. In reality, though, merely making some modest changes can positively affect everyday eating habits.
One initial thing you can do is to pay close attention to the choices you make when you’re shopping for food as you probably buy a lot of food items out of habit. For instance, if you have a bowl of cereal for breakfast, do you ever stop to see what the sugar and salt content is before getting it? One heart-healthy substitute that can give you a good start to your day is oatmeal. By mixing in fresh fruit, you can give your oatmeal a better flavor and, before you know it, you will have made a healthy change to your diet.
Therefore, it should be somewhat obvious that it’s not at all hard to add healthy eating to your life.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to bangoli chhena recipe. To make bangoli chhena you only need 7 ingredients and 17 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to make Bangoli Chhena:
- Use 1 litre of Full cream milk.
- Take 2-3 tsp of Lemon juice.
- Get 2 cup of Sugar.
- Use 1 litre of Water.
- Prepare 5-7 of kesar strands.
- Use 2 tsp of arrowroot.
- Take 3-4 of cardamoms.
Instructions to make Bangoli Chhena:
- Add milk in the heavy bottom pan add 2 tbsp lemon juice & stir until the milk curdles..
- Cheese and water spread, Strain the water completely from chenna..
- Rinse the chenna under running water to remove the acidic flavor..
- Tie the cloth. Squeeze it well to remove the excess whey as much as possible..
- Hang it for 1 to 1½ hours. Chenna should not have any excess whey. It must be crumbly..
- Knead chenna and arrowroot in a way that the mixture forms a smooth dough..
- Put chena on a plate and mash with hands to make it smooth like a dough..
- Take a small portion of the chena, keep it between your palms and press it with hands to give it a round shape..
- Add sugar, cardamoms & water to a wide pan or pot..
- Stir to dissolve the sugar. Bring it to a boil..
- Bring the sugar syrup to a rolling boil on a medium flame..
- Then add the balls one after the other gently. Cover the pot immediately with a lid..
- Cook on a medium flame for 9 to 10 mins..
- The syrup must be bubbling & boiling steadily throughout this time..
- Keep the lid closed always otherwise they will shrink or fall flat. Do not open at least 20 mins..
- They double in size and also sink in syrup when cooked completely..
- Allow rasgulla to rest and cool completely. Serve them chilled. If desired garnish with saffron..
If you find this Bangoli Chhena recipe helpful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.