Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe site, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Egg chaap recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Egg chaap recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Treats that give You Power.
We are all aware that consuming healthy meals can help us truly feel better inside our bodies. Increasing our daily allowance of well balanced meals while lowering the intake of unhealthy ones plays a role in a more wholesome feeling. A salad allows us to feel a lot better than a piece of pizza (physically in any case). Deciding on healthier food choices can be tough when it is snack time. Shopping for snack foods can be a struggle because you have a great number of options. There’s nothing like one of these healthy foods when you really need an energy-boosting treat.
Foods made from whole grains are fantastic for a easy snack. A piece of whole wheat toast, as an example is a great snack in the early morning. When you have to have a fast snack on your way out the door, don’t forget to look for whole grain chips, pretzels, and crackers. Make the shift from refined products including white bread to the healthier whole grain options.
You do not have to look far to find a wide range of healthy snacks that can be easily prepared. When you make the determination to be healthy, it’s uncomplicated to find what you need to be successful at it.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to egg chaap recipe. To cook egg chaap you need 13 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to cook Egg chaap:
- You need 2 of preboild eggs(peeled).
- Use 4 of medium size boiled potatoes smashed or grated.
- Take 1 tbsp of arrowroot (cornstarch).
- Take 11/2 tsp of green chatuny.
- You need 1/2 tsp of chaat masala pwd.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of black pepper powder.
- Take 1 tbsp of tomato ketchup.
- You need 1 tbsp of coriander leaves finely chopped.
- Take 1 of green chilli finely chopped.
- Get 1 tsp of grated ginger.
- Take of Cooking oil for deep frying.
- Take To taste of salt.
- Take 1/2 tsp of rosted cumin powder.
Instructions to make Egg chaap:
- In a bowl put smashed or grated potatoes,arrowroot mix it properly.
- Now apply oil in plam take a medium portion of the potatoes mixture make a ball shape now slightly flatten it and stuff the boil egg and properly cover it.
- Now drop in hot oil and deep fry it all sided till it becomes golden nice brown in colour on high to low flame now remove on a plate and turn off the flame.
- Now cut in to twice and sprinkle salt, black pepper powder, chaat masala pwd, black salt, rosted cumin powder, red chilli powder now through some finely chopped onion, coriander leaves, ginger, green chili,green chutney and tomato ketchup.
- Now it is ready for serving.
If you find this Egg chaap recipe valuable please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.