Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe site, if you’re looking for Veg aaloo tikki burger recipe, look no further! We provide you only the best Veg aaloo tikki burger recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Veg aaloo tikki burger recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Energy Goodies.
Enjoying healthy foods can make all the difference in the way we feel. We have a tendency to feel way less gross whenever we increase our daily allowance of wholesome foods and decrease our consumption of processed foods. Eating more fresh vegetables helps you feel much better than eating a slice of pizza. Deciding on healthier food choices can be challenging when it’s snack time. You can spend several hours at the supermarket searching for the right snack foods to make you feel healthy. Here are some healthy snacks which you can use when you need an instant pick me up.
When searching for a convenient healthy snack, make sure you remember about yogurt. Often people elect to eat yogurt over a balanced lunch which is not the best idea. As a food, however, yogurt is one of the best things you’ll be able to reach for. It is a protein-rich supply of wholesome vitamins and minerals. Yogurt is often eaten to help maintain the digestive system since it is so easily digestible by the majority of people. Yogurt unites wonderfully with nuts and seeds. It’s an simple way to lessen sugar while still enjoying a yummy snack.
A large variety of easy health snacks is easily obtainable. Being healthier doesnt need to be a battle-if you let it, it can be quite simple.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to veg aaloo tikki burger recipe. You can cook veg aaloo tikki burger using 25 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to cook Veg aaloo tikki burger:
- Use of To make Aloo Tikki.
- Provide 4-5 of medium sized potatoes (boiled).
- Get 1 cup of finely chopped cabbage.
- Provide 1/2 cup of boiled peas.
- Use 2 of green chilli finely chopped.
- Provide handful of chopped coriander leaves.
- Get to taste of Salt.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of Red Chilli Powder.
- Prepare 1 tsp of chaat masala.
- Get 1/2 tsp of black salt.
- Take 2 tablespoons of corn flour or arrowroot.
- Get 2 slices of bread for crumbs.
- Get of Oil for frying.
- Get 6 of burger buns.
- You need of For each serving–.
- Use 1 of burger bun.
- Prepare 1 of veg potato tikki.
- Use 1 of cabbage leaf.
- Get 2 of onions slices.
- Take 2 of tomato slices.
- Use 2-3 of cucumber cucumber slices.
- Prepare 1 of cheese slices.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of mayonnaise.
- Take 1 tbsp of tomato ketchup.
- Take 1 tsp of mixed herbs and chilli flakes (as desired).
Instructions to make Veg aaloo tikki burger:
- To make the Veg Potato Tikki Burger – Boil and peel the potatoes and mash them. Boil the peas (until a whistle comes). Make crumbs by adding the bread pieces in a mixer grinder and grind them.Finely chop the cabbage.keep aside..
- Now in a mixing bowl add boiled potatoes, peas, finely chopped cabbage, coriander leaves, green chillies, salt, chilli flakes, chaat masala, black salt, corn flour and mix them well..
- Now make 6-7 tikkis of the same size from the prepared mixture, coat all the tikkis well in bread crumbs and keep them in freeze for 10 to 15 minutes..
- After 10 to 15 minutes fry all the tikkis on medium heat till they turn golden and take them out on a paper napkin..
- For each serving – Cut the burger bun in the middle and apply a little butter on both sides,heat the pan and lightly roast it. Now place tomato ketchup on one side of the burger bun and apply mayonnaise on other side..
- Now first place the lettuce/ cabbage leaf on the cut burger bun, now place tomato, cucumber and onion slices on it, sprinkle little chilli flakes and mixed herbs. Now place the prepared tikki and cheese slice over it and cover it from another half of the bun. finally cut the bun into four pieces by pressing the bun lightly and serve..
If you find this Veg aaloo tikki burger recipe helpful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.