Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe site, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the best Suran Rajgira Tikki For Upwas recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Suran Rajgira Tikki For Upwas recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Can Be An Easy Choice.
Opting to eat healthily offers marvelous benefits and is becoming a more popular way of living. Poor diet is a leading factor in illnesses such as heart disease and high blood pressure which can place a drain on the economy. There are more and more efforts to try to get us to adopt a healthier way of living and all the same it is also easier than ever to rely on fast, convenient food that is very bad for our health. Most people typically believe that healthy diets demand much work and will significantly alter the way they live and eat. It is possible, however, to make several simple changes that can start to make a good impact on our daily eating habits.
Initially, you must be very careful when food shopping that you don’t unthinkingly put things in your cart that you don’t want to eat. For instance, did you ever think to check how much sugar and salt are in your preferred cereal? One nutritious alternative that can give you a good start to your day is oatmeal. You don’t like eating oatmeal on its own, try adding fresh fruits that can supply you with other healthy nutrients and as such, one small change to your diet has been achieved.
Hence, it should be somewhat obvious that it’s not at all hard to add healthy eating to your life.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to suran rajgira tikki for upwas recipe. You can have suran rajgira tikki for upwas using 12 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to make Suran Rajgira Tikki For Upwas:
- You need 300 gm of Suran (Elephant Yam).
- Provide 3 of medium sized Potatoes.
- Get 100 gm of Rajgira Atta.
- Prepare 1 bowl of roasted and finely crushed Peanuts.
- Use 1 tsp of Ginger paste.
- Provide 1 tsp of Green Chilli paste.
- Use 2 tbsp of Arrowroot powder (Aararot).
- Take 1 bowl of finely chopped Coriander.
- Provide 1 tsp of Lemon Juice.
- Prepare 2 tsp of sugar.
- Use to taste of Salt.
- Take as needed of Oil for frying.
Instructions to make Suran Rajgira Tikki For Upwas:
- Wash and boil suran and potatoes separately. Peel and mash them properly. Ensure that no chunks of potato or suran are left out..
- Mix all the ingredients properly, keeping aside 1tbsp arrrowroot for later use..
- Make small round balls of the mixture and flatten them (tikkis)..
- Cover each tikki with leftover arrowroot to prevent them from breaking while frying..
- Heat oil and fry tikkis on medium to high heat till golden brown. Remove the tikkis from oil and place them on tissue paper to absorb excess oil. Serve hot with coriander chutney..
If you find this Suran Rajgira Tikki For Upwas recipe useful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.