Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe site, looking for the perfect Potato Gulab jamun recipe? look no further! We provide you only the best Potato Gulab jamun recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Potato Gulab jamun recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Vitality Treats.
Eating healthy foods can make all the difference in the way we feel. We have a tendency to feel way less gross whenever we increase our daily allowance of healthy foods and decrease our consumption of unhealthy foods. Eating fresh vegetables helps you feel better than eating a slice of pizza. Choosing healthier food choices can be challenging when it is snack time. You can spend numerous hours at the supermarket searching for the perfect snack foods to help you feel healthy. Here are a few healthy snacks which you can use when you need an instant pick me up.
Have a shot at eating almonds if you do not have problems with nut allergies. Almonds are often considered a super food because they are packed full of things which help boost our energy while keeping us healthy. Almonds are a natural source of B vitamins along with other vitamins and minerals. They generally do, however, have tryptophan-the same enzyme that makes you tired after eating turkey. In the case of almonds, however, they wont cause you to really miss a nap. Rather they will just help your muscles and gastrointestinal system relax while also helping you feel less stressed out. Your emotional state can sometimes be lifted by just eating almonds.
You will find lots of healthy treats you can choose that don’t involve a lot of preparation or searching. Being healthier doesnt need to be a battle-if you let it, it can be quite simple.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to potato gulab jamun recipe. To make potato gulab jamun you need 8 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to cook Potato Gulab jamun:
- Prepare 4 of medium sized boiled potatoes.
- Use 1 cup of Milk powder.
- Get 4 tablespoon of Arrowroot powder.
- Get 2 tbsp of Clarified butter.
- Get 1 cup of Sugar.
- Provide as needed of chopped dryfruits.
- You need 1 tsp of Cardamom powder.
- Get as needed of Ghee/refined oil for frying.
Steps to make Potato Gulab jamun:
- First grate potatoes then heat ghee in a pan & add grated potatoes in ghee.
- Roast potatoes till moisture absorbs.
- Now add milk powder & arrowroot powder & mix well cook the mixture till that turns into a form of dough then add elaichi powder & chopped dryfruits mix well & off the gas.
- Let the mixture cool & heat ghee in a kadai.
- Grease your palm with ghee & take small quantity of mixture in your palm make lemon sized balls.
- Now add balls to hot ghee & deeply fry them till golden brown in medium flame.
- In a pot add sugar with half cup water & cook it like 1 string syrup then add fried potato balls into lukewarm sugar syrup & rest for half an hour then garnish with some dryfruits & serve.
If you find this Potato Gulab jamun recipe useful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.