Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe page, if you’re looking for Pineapple Shaped Aloo Tikki recipe, look no further! We provide you only the best Pineapple Shaped Aloo Tikki recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Pineapple Shaped Aloo Tikki recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Doesn’t Need To Be Difficult.
Healthy eating is today a great deal more popular than it used to be and rightfully so. Poor diet is a contributing factor in diseases such as heart disease and hypertension which can place a drain on the economy. Even though we’re always being advised to follow healthy eating habits, it is also easier than ever to rely on fast food and other convenience items that are not good for us. A lot of people typically assume that healthy diets require much work and will significantly alter how they live and eat. Contrary to that information, people can alter their eating habits for the better by making a few modest changes.
One initial thing you can do is to pay close attention to the choices you make when you’re at the grocery since you probably buy lots of items out of habit. For example, have you ever checked how much sugar and salt are in your breakfast cereal? One wholesome alternative that can give you a good start to your day is oatmeal. Mix in fruits or spices to enhance the flavor and now you have a breakfast that can be a regular part of your new healthy eating plan.
As you can see, it is easy to start making healthy eating a regular part of your daily lifestyle.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to pineapple shaped aloo tikki recipe. You can cook pineapple shaped aloo tikki using 15 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to make Pineapple Shaped Aloo Tikki:
- Take 3 of boiled and mashed potatoes.
- You need 2 tbsp of arrowroot powder.
- Use to taste of Salt.
- Take As needed of green chutney for making the lines.
- You need As needed of tomato sauce for making the dots.
- Provide As needed of butter for greasing the baking tray.
- Get of For Stuffing.
- Use 1/2 of finely chopped spinach.
- Take 1/2 of boiled american corn kernels.
- Provide 1 tsp of butter.
- Provide 1 tsp of finely chopped garlic.
- Take 2 tbsp of grated processed cheese.
- Get 1/2 tsp of mixed herbs.
- Prepare to taste of Salt.
- You need As needed of whole cabbage leaves for garnishing.
Steps to make Pineapple Shaped Aloo Tikki:
- Heat butter in a pan and add garlic, saute for few seconds, then add washed and chopped spinach and cook it until all the moisture evaporates. Then add corn kernels, mix well and cook for 2 minutes.
- Then add salt, grated cheese and mixed herbs, mix well, the stuffing is ready.
- Now take boiled and mashed potatoes, add salt and arrowroot powder, mix nicely and make equal sized balls from the mixture.
- Flatten the ball with wet hands and put some stuffing in the center, grease a baking tray with sone butter, now seal the potato ball from all the sides, giving it the shape of a pineapple, place it on the greased tray.
- Now with the help of a toothpick make criss cross lines on it, making checks by pressing it a little, now place this tray in the preheated oven and bake for 8 – 10 minutes or until becomes light brown from top, at 180 degrees Celsius.
- When done take it out from the oven, take green chutney and with the help of a toothpick fill the lines with chutney.
- Fill all the lines nicely, put enough chutney in the lines so that it can be seen properly.
- Now take some tomato sauce and dots with it in each check, when it is done then place the ready pineapple shaped tikki on a cabbage leaf, giving it a shape, in this way make the other tikkis also, serve hot with any sauce or you can make chaat also.
- Cut one tikki from the center, you can see the stuffing.
If you find this Pineapple Shaped Aloo Tikki recipe useful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.