Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe page, looking for the perfect Matar Paneer Koftas, tawa coriander naan with methi matar pulao recipe? look no further! We provide you only the best Matar Paneer Koftas, tawa coriander naan with methi matar pulao recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Matar Paneer Koftas, tawa coriander naan with methi matar pulao recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Can Be An Easy Choice.
The benefits of healthy eating are these days being given more publicity than ever before and there are many reasons why this is so. Poor diet is a leading factor in health conditions such as heart disease and high blood pressure which can place a drain on the economy. Although we’re incessantly being advised to adopt healthy eating habits, it is also easier than ever to rely on fast food and other convenience items that are not good for us. A lot of people typically think that healthy diets require much work and will significantly alter how they live and eat. It is possible, however, to make a few minor changes that can start to make a difference to our day-to-day eating habits.
If you want to see results, it is definitely not essential to drastically alter your eating habits. If you wish to commit to a wholesale change, that is fine but the main thing at first is to try to see to it that you are making more healthy eating choices. Eventually, you will see that you actually prefer to consume healthy foods after you have eaten that way for some time. As you stick to your habit of eating healthier foods, you will find that you will not want to eat the old diet.
All in all, it is easy to start to make healthy eating a regular part of your daily lifestyle.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to matar paneer koftas, tawa coriander naan with methi matar pulao recipe. You can have matar paneer koftas, tawa coriander naan with methi matar pulao using 36 ingredients and 20 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to cook Matar Paneer Koftas, tawa coriander naan with methi matar pulao:
- Take 1/4 cup of cooked peas paste.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of crumbled paneer.
- Use 2 tbsp of finely chopped nuts like cashews, raisins, cranberries.
- Use 2 tbsp of arrowroot powder.
- Prepare to taste of Salt.
- You need 1 tbsp of oil.
- Get 3 of freshly pureed tomatoes.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of ginger green chillies paste.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of oil.
- Provide 1/2 tsp of jeera.
- You need 1 tsp of red chilli powder.
- Provide 1 tsp of dhaniya powder.
- Use Pinch of haldi.
- Get 1 tbsp of kaju magaz paste.
- Prepare 1 tsp of kasoorimethi.
- Get Pinch of elaichi powder.
- Get 2 tbsp of malai.
- Use 1/2 cup of saffron water.
- Provide to taste of Salt.
- Get 1 cup of maida.
- Take 1/2 cup of curd.
- Provide 1 tbsp of sugar.
- Get 1 tbsp of oil.
- Use 1 tsp of fruit salt.
- Get to taste of Salt.
- Get 1 tbsp of kalonji.
- Use 2 tbsp of finely chopped coriander leaves.
- Get of Water as required.
- Get 1 tbsp of white butter, homemade.
- Take 1 cup of cooked rice.
- Use 1 tbsp of ghee.
- You need 1 tsp of jeera.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of kasoorimethi.
- You need 1 tbsp of chopped kaju and cranberries.
- Get 1/4 cup of green peas.
- Prepare to taste of Salt.
Steps to make Matar Paneer Koftas, tawa coriander naan with methi matar pulao:
- Take two bowls, in one bowl put peas mixture, salt and half of arrowroot powder, in another bowl put crumbled paneer, salt and rest of the arrowroot powder.
- Now assemble the ingredients of kofta at one place like peas mixture, paneer mixture and chopped dry nuts.
- Make a ball from paneer mixture and flatten it in your palm, put the stuffing in the center and seal it properly, now take the peas mixture ball and flatten it.
- Now place the paneer ball in the center and seal it properly.
- Now heat 1 tbsp oil in a pan on low heat and place the ready kofta, cook it, by turning it from all the sides.
- Cook it, until becomes light brown from all the sides, then take out and cut it into two portions.
- Now prepare the gravy, heat oil in a pan and add jeera, let it splutter, then add ginger green chillies paste, saute for a minute then add red chilli, haldi and dhaniya powder, mix well, then add tomato puree.
- Cook on low heat until the moisture evaporates, then add kaju magaz paste and mix well, then add kasoorimethi and salt.
- Then take saffron water and add it to the tomato mixture, the gravy is ready, take out the gravy in a bowl and place the koftas over it.
- Combine sugar and curd in a bowl, mix well, cover and keep it for half an hour.
- Keep maida, curd sugar mixture, salt, oil and fruit salt at one place, in a mixing bowl combine together maida, salt, fruit salt and oil, mix them well with your fingers.
- Then add curd and knead a soft dough, it should be of smooth texture.
- Cover and keep it for 3 – 4 hours, then knead it again and make equal sized balls from the dough.
- Keep all the things at one place like ball, kalonji seeds, chopped coriander, dry maida and water, put some kalonji seeds, chopped coriander and dry maida on the dough ball and roll it out into a long triangle.
- Now heat a pan on low heat, then apply sone water on the back side of the rolled out naan and stick it to the hot pan, cook for few seconds then hold the pan upside down, cook the naan by rotating the pan in all the directions, when it becomes light brown from all the sides, then turn back the pan and out it on the gas.
- Then take it out from the pan, you can see the back side, it us completely cooked, apply some homemade white butter on the ready naan.
- Heat ghee in a pan on low heat, add jeera, let it splutter, then add green peas, cover and cook them, until becomes soft.
- Then uncover it and add kasoorimethi and salt, then add chopped kaju and cranberries.
- Mix well and add cooked rice, again mix them nicely and cook for 5 minutes, methi matar pulao is ready, take out in a serving bowl.
- Now arrange the bowl of matar paneer koftas, plate of tawa naan and bowl of methi matar pulao in a tray.
If you find this Matar Paneer Koftas, tawa coriander naan with methi matar pulao recipe helpful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.