Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe page, if you’re looking for Mixed Vegetables Cutlets With Three Dips recipe, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Mixed Vegetables Cutlets With Three Dips recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Mixed Vegetables Cutlets With Three Dips recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Energy Enhancing Treats.
We are very mindful that having healthy snacks can help us feel better in our bodies. When we eat more healthy meals and a smaller amount of the unhealthy ones we usually feel much better. A salad helps us feel much better than a piece of pizza (physically at any rate). Selecting healthier food choices can be challenging when it is snack time. Finding goodies that help us feel better and boost our stamina often involves lots of shopping and meticulous reading of labels. There’s nothing like one of these simple healthy foods if you want an energy-boosting snack.
Certain foods made from whole grains are great for a fast snack. Starting your day with a piece of whole grain bread toasted can give you that extra boost you need to get going. Chips and crackers produced from whole grains can be excellent for quick treats to eat on the go. Deciding on whole grain foods is always much better than eating the highly processed grains we commonly obtain in our grocery stores.
A large variety of quick health snacks is easily accessible. Being healthy and balanced doesnt really need to be a battle-if you let it, it can be quite simple.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to mixed vegetables cutlets with three dips recipe. You can have mixed vegetables cutlets with three dips using 18 ingredients and 16 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to prepare Mixed Vegetables Cutlets With Three Dips:
- You need 2 of boiled and mashed potatoes.
- Use 1/4 cup of grated carrot.
- You need 1/4 cup of finely chopped fresh mint leaves.
- You need 1/4 cup of finely chopped coriander leaves.
- Provide 1/4 cup of finely crushed frozen green peas.
- Use 1 tbsp of finely chopped ginger green chillies.
- Take 2 tbsp of finely chopped yellow bell pepper.
- Provide 2 tbsp of finely chopped onions.
- Take 2 tbsp of crushed masala peanuts.
- Take 1 tsp of chaat masala.
- You need 2 tbsp of arrowroot powder.
- Prepare to taste of Salt.
- You need 1/2 cup of dried bread crumbs.
- Get of Water as required.
- Get As needed of Oil for deep frying.
- You need as needed of chilli flakes for garnishing.
- Use to taste of chaat masala for garnishing.
- You need as needed of mint leaves for garnishing.
Instructions to make Mixed Vegetables Cutlets With Three Dips:
- Crush fresh green peas in a mortal and pestle.
- In a mixing bowl combine together boiled and mashed potatoes, crushed peas, grated carrot, chopped mint leaves, finely chopped coriander leaves, finely chopped yellow bell pepper, finely chopped ginger green chillies, finely chopped onions, crushed peanuts, chaat masala and salt.
- Crush masala peanuts also.
- Add crushed masala peanuts to the mixture.
- Keep water and dried bread crumbs ziplock nearby.
- Heat oil in a kadai, first on high flame, then make the flame medium.
- Now add arrowroot powder to the mixture.
- Mix well the cutlet mixture and make medium size cylinder.
- Put the cylinder in the bread crumbs ziplock.
- Now shake the ziplock, the crumbs will coat on the cutlet on it's own, do not touch it.
- Now slowly slide the ready cylinder in the hot oil.
- Fry on medium heat, by turning it at regular intervals, until becomes light brown and crispy from outside.
- The cutlets are ready to serve.
- The three dips roasted bell pepper dip, green almond dip and hung curd mint dip.
- The three dips are ready.
- Arrange the ready cutlets in a serving platter, garnish them with chaat masala, chilli flakes and mint leaves, serve them with three dips.
If you find this Mixed Vegetables Cutlets With Three Dips recipe valuable please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.