Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe page, if you’re looking for Angoori Rasgulla ki kheer recipe, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Angoori Rasgulla ki kheer recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Angoori Rasgulla ki kheer recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Can Be An Easy Choice.
The benefits of healthy eating are now being given more publicity than ever before and there are a number of reasons why this is so. There are a number of health conditions associated with a poor diet and there is a cost to the overall economy as individuals suffer from conditions such as heart disease and high blood pressure. Everywhere you look, people are encouraging you to live a healthier way of life but but then, you are also being encouraged to rely on fast foods that can affect your health in a damaging way. Most likely, most people think that it takes a great deal of work to eat healthily and that they will need to drastically alter their lifestyle. Contrary to that information, people can alter their eating habits for the better by making a few modest changes.
Initially, you will have to be very careful when you are shopping for food that you don’t unthinkingly put things in your basket that you no longer wish to eat. For example, if you have a bowl of cereal for breakfast, do you ever check to see what the sugar and salt content is before buying? One nutritious substitute that can give you a positive start to your day is oatmeal. By mixing in fresh fruit, you can give your oatmeal a better flavor and, before you know it, you will have made a positive change to your diet.
As you can see, it’s not at all hard to begin integrating healthy eating into your daily lifestyle.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to angoori rasgulla ki kheer recipe. To cook angoori rasgulla ki kheer you only need 14 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to cook Angoori Rasgulla ki kheer:
- Get of For rasgullas.
- Get 1 ltr of milk.
- Get 2 of lemons.
- Take 1 tsp of arrowroot.
- Get 1 cup of sugar.
- Take 4 cups of water.
- You need 2 of small cardamom (roughly crushed).
- Get of For kheer.
- Take 1 ltr of milk.
- Provide 1/4 cup of sugar.
- Use 1/4 cup of rice.
- Take 8 of chopped almonds.
- Get 8 of chopped kaju.
- Prepare 5 of chopped pistachios.
Instructions to make Angoori Rasgulla ki kheer:
- To make rasgulla boil milk curdle it with lemons to make chenna.strain in in soft muslin cloth and squeeze all the extra water from it.
- Now with help of ur palms mash it nicely and knead it like a dough for 10 min. add arrowroot and knead again for 3 to 5 min.Now make tiny balls without any cracks on them.Keep sugar and water in a broad pan on high flame. When starts boiling add these balls and cover and cook for 10 min. Add 1 more cup water add balls should be nicely covered with syrup Open and flip them inside down and cook more fir 5 min ur rasgullas r ready.
- Fir kheer bring milk to boil.add rice.And cook till rice gets nicely done and kheer gets little thick add sugar and cook for 2 to 3 min.add dry fruits and off the flame.keep the kheer a bit light coz after cooling it will get itself thick.now in a serving bowl add kheer and squeeze the rasgulle from chasni. Add angoori rasgulle to kheer.garnish with dry fruits.Refrigerate and serve chilled rasgulle ki kheer to ur luved ones.
If you find this Angoori Rasgulla ki kheer recipe helpful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.