Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe site, if you’re looking for Tapkir halva / arrowroot halwa recipe, look no further! We provide you only the best Tapkir halva / arrowroot halwa recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Tapkir halva / arrowroot halwa recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Wholesome Vitality Snacks.
We are very mindful that consuming healthy foods can help us really feel better in our bodies. When we eat more healthy foods and less of the bad ones we generally feel much better. A bit of pizza does not make you feel as healthy as consuming a fresh green salad. Choosing healthier food choices can be challenging when it’s snack time. You can spend hours at the food market searching for an ideal snack foods to help you feel healthy. Here are a few healthy snacks that can be used when you need a fast pick me up.
Whole grain foods are an outstanding choice for a fast wholesome snack. A mid-morning snack of whole grain bread together with some protein will maintain you until it’s time for lunch. When you require a fast snack on your way out the door, don’t forget to look for whole grain chips, pretzels, and crackers. Deciding on whole grain foods is always better than eating the highly processed grains we commonly find in our grocery stores.
A large variety of instant health snacks is easily obtainable. Choosing to live a healthy life style can be as simple as you want it to be.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to tapkir halva / arrowroot halwa recipe. You can cook tapkir halva / arrowroot halwa using 11 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to make Tapkir halva / arrowroot halwa:
- Prepare of For Tapkir batter.
- Use 1/2 Cup of Tapkir Flour.
- Take 1 1/2 cup of water.
- Provide of other ingredients:.
- Provide 1 1/4 cup of sugar.
- Take 1 cup of water.
- You need 4-5 tbsp of ghee.
- Use 10 of cashews, chopped.
- Prepare 1/4 tsp of cardamom powder / elachi powder.
- You need as needed of few drops of orange food colour / colour of your choice.
- You need 5 of almonds and Pista, chopped for garnish.
Instructions to make Tapkir halva / arrowroot halwa:
- In a large mixing bowl take Tapkir and water Mix it properly to avoid lumps and keep it aside..
- In a pan take sugar add water and let sugar dissolve in water..
- Pour Tapkir mixture into the boiling sugar syrup and stirring continuously on low-medium flame..
- Once mixture starts to get thicken then add ghee and mix it.
- 5) Add one more tbsp of ghee and mix it until mixture looks glossy..
- 6) Add Food Colour, Cardamom Power and Cashews and keep stirring properly. Continue to mix till mixture will start to form a lump..
- 7) Transfer the mixture to Dish or tray and level it..
- 8) Add almonds and Pista and rest it for an hour. Cut to a desired shape and serve..
- Enjoy soft and mouth melting Halwa.
If you find this Tapkir halva / arrowroot halwa recipe valuable please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.