Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe site, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Pineapple chicken fried rice recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Pineapple chicken fried rice recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Make Healthy Eating A Part of Your Daily Life.
The benefits of healthy eating are these days being given more publicity than ever before and there are good reasons for this. There are numerous diseases linked with a poor diet and there is a cost to the overall economy as individuals suffer from health problems such as heart disease and hypertension. Although we’re incessantly being counseled to stick with healthy eating habits, it is also easier than ever to depend on fast food and other convenience items that are not healthy for us. Most people typically think that healthy diets call for a lot of work and will significantly alter how they live and eat. In reality, though, just making some minor changes can positively affect daily eating habits.
These better food options can be applied to other foods such as your cooking oils. Olive oil contains monounsaturated fat which can help to reduce bad cholesterol. Olive oil can likewise be healthy for your skin because it is a great source of vitamin E. Although you may already eat a great deal of fruits and veggies, you may want to consider how fresh they are. If at all possible, try buying organic produce that has not been sprayed with harmful chemical substances. You can ensure that you’re getting the most nutritional benefits from your fresh produce if you can locate a local supplier as you will be able to buy the fruit when it is the freshest and ripest.
All in all, it is easy to begin to make healthy eating a regular part of your daily lifestyle.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to pineapple chicken fried rice recipe. You can have pineapple chicken fried rice using 15 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to prepare Pineapple chicken fried rice:
- Get of Main ingredients.
- You need 200 g of raw chicken breasts.
- Get 60 g of brown basmati rice(uncooked).
- Get 1 tsp of turmeric.
- You need 1 of red bell pepper(diced).
- Use 50 g of pineapple.
- Provide 1 tsp of olive oil.
- Get 1 of garlic clove.
- Use 10 g of butter.
- Provide of Sauce.
- You need 2 tbsp of soy sauce(low sodium).
- You need 1 tsp of fresh ginger or ginger paste.
- Provide 1 tsp of sriracha sauce.
- Take 3 tbsp of water.
- Provide 1 tsp of arrowroot starch.
Instructions to make Pineapple chicken fried rice:
- Bring water to boil, then add rice, turmeric and ½ of olive oil. Reduce the heat to simmer, then cover and cook for about 30 minutes untill the rice is fully cooked and the water has been absorbed..
- Set a large non-stick skillet on medium-high heat. Once hot add 10g of butter and the chicken(cut into 2-3 cm chunks). Sear the chicken on the outside edges untill brown, then cook the chicken completely through, about 5-7 minutes. Then remove the chicken from the skillet..
- Reduce the heat to medium then add remaining ½ olive oil. Add the already minced garlic, then mix to flavor the oil, about a minute. Be careful not to burn the garlic..
- Toss in the bell pepper and cook for an additional minute..
- Increase the heat to medium-high and toss in the pineapple(cut into 1cm pieces). Stir everything together for about a minute, then add the rice and the chicken. Fold everything together..
- Lower the heat to medium-low. Mix the ingredients for the sauce in a bowl. Move the mixture to one side of the skillet then pour in the sauce. As soon as it starts to bubble, immediately and continuously fold the rice mixture into the sauce, ensuring the rice is fully coated and saucy..
- Garnish with green onion and fresh cilantro if desired..
If you find this Pineapple chicken fried rice recipe useful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.