Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe page, if you’re looking for Cauliflower Pasta Bake recipe, look no further! We provide you only the best Cauliflower Pasta Bake recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Cauliflower Pasta Bake recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Treats that give You Power.
We are all aware that having healthy meals can help us truly feel better within our bodies. Whenever we eat more healthy meals and a smaller amount of the unhealthy ones we usually feel much better. A bit of pizza doesn’t have you feeling as healthy as eating a fresh green salad. This is usually a problem, however, in terms of eating between snacks. Finding snacks that help us feel better and boost our stamina often involves lots of shopping and painstaking reading of labels. Why not try some of the following healthy snacks the next time you need some extra energy?
Yogurt is often a snack many people ignore. The truth is, lots of people will substitute a container of yogurt for a healthy lunch-something we do not recommend. You can’t beat yogurt any time it comes to a healthy snack though. Along with calcium, it’s a good supply of protein and vitamin B. Yogurt is frequently eaten to help preserve the digestive system because it is so easily digestible by most people. Try adding some wholesome nuts to unsweetened yogurt for a healthy snack idea. It’s an excellent way to delight in a flavorful snack without having too much sugar.
You don’t have to look far to discover a wide selection of healthy snacks that can be easily prepared. Determining to live a healthy life style can be as easy as you want it to be.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to cauliflower pasta bake recipe. You can cook cauliflower pasta bake using 18 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to prepare Cauliflower Pasta Bake:
- Prepare 2 tbsp of rapeseed oil.
- Prepare 250 g of bacon.
- Prepare 1 of onion, thinly sliced in half-moons.
- Provide 1 of leek, finely sliced.
- Get 3 cloves of garlic, finely sliced.
- Take 1 of hot red chilli, with seeds & sliced.
- Use 1 of red pepper, deseeded and chopped.
- Provide 100 g of chestnut mushrooms, sliced.
- Take 400 g of pasta shapes, eg fusilli.
- Take of Salt.
- Prepare 1 of cauliflower, in florets.
- Get 50 g of butter.
- Take 50 g of plain flour.
- Get 1 tbsp of Dijon mustard.
- Use of Ground black pepper.
- Use 600 ml of milk.
- Prepare 250 g of cheddar cheese, grated.
- Take 8-10 of cherry tomatoes, halved.
Steps to make Cauliflower Pasta Bake:
- Bring half the oil to a medium-high heat in a pan and fry the bacon until cooked. Cut into smallish pieces and set aside to drain on kitchen paper until Step 3..
- Meanwhile, pre-heat the oven to Gas Mark 4 or electric equivalent (Circotherm 160C)..
- Add the remaining oil and gently fry the onion for 2 minutes without stirring and then add the leek for a further 3 minutes, stirring occasionally. Add the garlic, chilli, pepper and mushrooms and continue on a medium-high heat for a further 3-4 minutes stirring occasionally, until all are cooked but not not burnt. Put into a largish bowl. Add the bacon..
- Cook the pasta in boiling salted water for 5 minutes, then add the cauliflower and continue cooking until the pasta is cooked, another 6-8 minutes..
- Drain the pasta and cauliflower (but retain about 50 ml of the pasta water for Step 8) and add them to the largish bowl. Gently stir to mix all ingredients together..
- In a small saucepan, melt the butter and stir in the flour. Gently cook for 1 minute, stirring continuously. Then gradually stir in the milk.
- Continue cooking, still stirring, until you have a thick white sauce. Remove from heat and stir in the mustard and 200 g of the cheese. Season to taste..
- Pour gently over the contents of the largish bowl and shake or gently stir to mix all together. Add in the reserved pasta water..
- Transfer the contents to a lasagna or similar dish and sprinkle the remaining cheese across the top. Carefully add the halved tomatoes on top and cook in the pre-heated oven for 30-35 minutes or until the cheese is a nice golden-brown and bubbly..
- Serve hot into warmed pasta dishes. It can provide portions if a small side salad is served as accompaniment..
If you find this Cauliflower Pasta Bake recipe helpful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.