Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe site, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Snow Balls recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Snow Balls recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Doesn’t Have To Be A Chore.
Healthy eating is today a great deal more popular than it used to be and rightfully so. There are a lot of diseases linked with a poor diet and there is a cost to the overall economy as individuals suffer from health problems such as heart disease and high blood pressure. Wherever you look, people are encouraging you to live a more healthy way of living but but then, you are also being encouraged to rely on convenience foods that can affect your health in a bad way. People typically think that healthy diets call for a lot of work and will significantly alter how they live and eat. It is possible, though, to make a few simple changes that can start to make a good impact on our day-to-day eating habits.
Initially, you will need to be very careful when food shopping that you don’t automatically put things in your basket that you no longer want to eat. For example, if you have cereal for breakfast, do you ever check to see what the sugar and salt content is before getting it? Having a bowl of oatmeal will supply you with the energy to face the day while protecting your heart at the same time. Add fruits or spices to improve how the oatmeal tastes and now you have a breakfast that can be a normal part of your new healthy eating plan.
Thus, it should be fairly obvious that it’s not hard to add healthy eating to your everyday life.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to snow balls recipe. You can have snow balls using 17 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to make Snow Balls:
- You need 200 gm of Sweet potato-.
- Prepare as needed of Oil for frying.
- Provide as needed of Milk.
- Provide 3- tbsp of Arrowroot flour.
- Provide 1/2 tsp of Ginger, green chilli paste.
- Provide to taste of Sandhya namak.
- Provide 1/2 tbsp of Black pepper powder.
- Provide of Stuffing:.
- Get 2 tbsp of Crushed peanut.
- Get 2 tbsp of Coconut.
- Get 1 tbsp of Crushed variyali.
- Take 1 tbsp of Saseme seeds.
- You need 1 tablespoon of Ginger green chilli paste.
- Get 1 tbsp of Lemon juice.
- Prepare 1/2 tbsp of Black pepper powder.
- Use 1 tbsp of Sugar.
- Provide to taste of Sendha namak.
Instructions to make Snow Balls:
- Stuffing:Take a bowl add 2- tbsp crushed peanut,+2- tbsp coconut,+1- tbsp crushed variyil+1tbsp ginger green chilli paste,+sugar 1tbsp+,1 tbsp sesame seeds+ 1/2-tbsp black pepper powder,+ sendha namak to taste,+lemon juice 1 tbsp.mix well.stuffing ready..
- Great the boiled sweet potatoes into the bowl.add sendha namak to taste,add ginger green chilli paste,add black pepper powder1/2 tbsp,add 3- tbsp Ara flours,add 1- tbsp water and mix well..
- Divide the mixture into equal parts and shape puri and add 1/2- tbsp stuffing in centre.bring to get her sides and shape balls..
- Deep the balls in milk and roll the balls in Ara flours..
- Heat oil in a pan and deep fry the balls till light brown..
- Drain on absorbent paper and serve hot.serve with coriander,fudina chutney…
If you find this Snow Balls recipe useful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.