Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe page, if you’re looking for Baked arrowroots recipe, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Baked arrowroots recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Baked arrowroots recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Treats that offer You Energy.
Healthy and balanced eating helps bring about a feeling of health and wellbeing. We have a tendency to feel way less gross whenever we increase our daily allowance of nutritious foods and decrease our consumption of junk foods. A piece of pizza does not have you feeling as healthy as eating a fresh green salad. This is usually a problem, however, in terms of eating between snacks. You can spend numerous hours at the food market searching for an ideal snack foods to make you feel healthy. Why not try one of many following healthy snacks the next time you need some extra energy?
Probably the most popular snack foods is natural yogurt. Often people choose to eat yogurt over a balanced lunch which is not the best idea. As a treat, however, yogurt is one of the greatest things you are able to reach for. Along with calcium, it’s a good source of necessary protein and vitamin B. Easily digestible, yogurt can also help your gastrointestinal system work appropriately depending upon the culture used to produce it. Yogurt unites beautifully with nuts and seeds. It’s an uncomplicated way to lessen sugar while still enjoying a tasty snack.
You don’t have to look far to discover a wide range of healthy snacks that can be easily prepared. Choosing to live a healthy lifestyle can be as easy as you want it to be.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to baked arrowroots recipe. To make baked arrowroots you only need 10 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Baked arrowroots:
- Prepare 3 of large arrow roots.
- You need 3 tablespoons of unsalted butter.
- Provide 2 teaspoons of mixed spices.
- Take 1 teaspoon of tumeric powder.
- Use 2 of large onions.
- Take 1 of large tomato.
- Get 2 tablespoons of ginger-garlic paste.
- You need of Salt.
- Take 2 bunches of dhania.
- Take 1 tablespoon of cooking oil.
Steps to make Baked arrowroots:
- Peel the arrowroots, wash and cut them into desired sizes.
- Boil for a few minutes. Make sure you do not over boil to avoid them breaking and drain the excess water after boiling.
- In a pan melt the butter and then add in the mixed spices, salt, cooking oil the garlic ginger paste and tumeric.
- Remove from fire. Dip in the arrow roots one by one. Make sure its well covered with the butter mixture.
- Arrange them on a baking try and sprinkle shredded onions on top.
- Bake at 200° for 20 mins or until brown and crispy. Sprinkle tomatoes and dhania on top.
- Serve and enjoy.
If you find this Baked arrowroots recipe useful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.