Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe site, if you’re looking for French Onion Dip recipe, look no further! We provide you only the perfect French Onion Dip recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to French Onion Dip recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Are Superfoods Actually As Good As They are Made Out To Be?.
You are becoming what you put within your body. If you concentrate on it, this makes sense. For example, amino acids absorbed as a result of eating meat can be used by the body in repairing muscles. Eating the proper fare is thus crucial. Knowledge of how our diet effects our fitness and also the nutrition we need has led to more of us eating superfoods. But what precisely are superfoods? Well, there are a couple of sorts of foods, the great as well as the poor. Antioxidants in nutritional food assists our immune system whereas unhealthy foods have little value and can make you fat. Superfoods, as you’ll have guessed, come under good fare.
Tomatoes are another superfood with antioxidant qualities as a result of a compound referred to as lycopene. As mentioned, natural vitamins are vital plus a B vitamin called folate is within spinach. Spinach might help in your later years due to lutein in it which could help prevent you from going blind.
Superfoods are definitely worth consuming as they offer you a lot of nutritional value and health boosting vitamins that you could be otherwise not take in through your standard diet.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to french onion dip recipe. To make french onion dip you need 8 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to cook French Onion Dip:
- Provide 2 pound of bag of onions.
- You need 3 tbsp of olive oil.
- You need 2 tsp of kosher salt.
- Use 2 cups of sour cream.
- Get 1 cup of mayonnaise.
- Provide 1-2 tsp of beef bouillon.
- Take 1-2 tsp of garlic puree.
- Get to taste of Salt and (white) pepper.
Instructions to make French Onion Dip:
- Dice the onion..
- Add the olive oil, diced onion, and kosher salt to a large skillet and saute on medium low heat..
- Take your time with the onions. The goal is to reduce and carmelize them to a nice golden brown, making them rich and sweet. Stir them frequently as they brown to prevent them from burning. They will reduce in volume quite a bit..
- Set the onions aside to cool..
- Mix the onions with the other ingedients and season to taste. For the bouillon, you may need to mix it with a small amount of water to make a runny paste so it mixes evenly into the dip..
- Cover and let sit in the refrigerator for at least an hour. Longer is fine, even overnight. Stir before serving..
If you find this French Onion Dip recipe helpful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.