Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe page, looking for the perfect Oven roasted crispy arrow root sticks with buttered onions recipe? look no further! We provide you only the perfect Oven roasted crispy arrow root sticks with buttered onions recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Oven roasted crispy arrow root sticks with buttered onions recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Make Healthy Eating A Part of Your Daily Life.
The benefits of healthy eating are now being given more publicity than ever before and there are good reasons for doing this. There are a number of health conditions linked with a poor diet and there is a cost to the overall economy as people suffer from diseases such as heart disease and hypertension. There are more and more efforts to try to get people to adopt a more healthy lifestyle and yet it is also easier than ever to rely on fast, convenient food that is often bad for our health. In all probability, a lot of people think that it takes a great deal of work to eat healthily and that they will need to drastically change their way of life. Contrary to that information, people can change their eating habits for the better by implementing some modest changes.
Initially, you should be extremely careful when you are shopping for food that you don’t automatically put things in your cart that you don’t want to eat. For instance, most probably you have never checked the box of your favorite cereal to see its sugar content. One nutritious alternative that can give you a good start to your day is oatmeal. You don’t like eating oatmeal on its own, you can easily mix in fresh fruits that have other healthy nutrients and as such, one modest change to your diet has been achieved.
All in all, it is easy to begin making healthy eating a regular part of your daily lifestyle.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to oven roasted crispy arrow root sticks with buttered onions recipe. To cook oven roasted crispy arrow root sticks with buttered onions you only need 7 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to make Oven roasted crispy arrow root sticks with buttered onions:
- Get 2 pieces of arrowroot.
- Provide of salt and pepper.
- Get of oil.
- You need 1 tsp of ginger garlic paste.
- Use 1 tbsp of mixed herbs.
- You need 1 of medium onion.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of margarine.
Instructions to make Oven roasted crispy arrow root sticks with buttered onions:
- Arrange all your ingredients and have them ready..
- Preheat your oven at 180 degrees Celsius and grease your oven tray with the oil. then peel your ndumas. Chop them into strips (finger size) and place them in a bowl.
- Add in the mixed herbs, salt and pepper and mix thoroughly.
- Arrange the arrow root sticks on the oven tray. and give them a little space because they tend to stick on each other if overcrowded.
- Bake for 30 – 40 minutes or until crunchy.
- Cut the onion into half rings and saute them with a little margarine. Add in the ginger garlic paste and sprinkle some salt to taste.
- Serve the arrow roots sticks with the onions and your favorite sauce.
If you find this Oven roasted crispy arrow root sticks with buttered onions recipe helpful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.