Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe site, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the best Chickpea Burger recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Chickpea Burger recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Are Superfoods Really As Good quality As They’re Made Out To Be?.
You have become what you put inside your body. If you consider it, this makes sense. For example, amino acids absorbed because of eating meat can be used by our bodies in repairing muscle tissue. So be aware with the foodstuff you eat as it can really create a difference. People these days are consuming more ‘superfoods’ as these foods are publicized to improve your wellbeing and give you lots of necessary nutrients. Do you know what superfoods in fact are? We can really say that a number of foods add to our health and others do not. Poor foods have empty calories which will just make you fat if consumed in excess and good foods which have calories which will provide lots of energy as well as antioxidants to assist diminish health issues and disease. For instance you may imagine, superfoods are seen as the correct type of food.
Superfoods even have an additional health quality in how they supercharge your resistance. Superfoods are recommended for their positive effect on your protection and garlic is one such food acknowledged for this. Garlic may also help lower the extent of cholesterol inside your blood as well. One caveat with garlic is that when you suffer with your tummy at all, it will not be recommended to eat it. Green tea can be an option for you, particularly if the concept of drinking a lot of water, which as previously stated is an important factor in your overall health, is something you can’t do. Rich in antioxidants, green tea is considered a beneficial drink as it carries polyphenols. In addition, it appears that green tea may have preventative qualities in stopping the growth of tumors.
It now seems to be a good time to start ingesting some superfoods to obtain the healthy advantages of all of the minerals, vitamins and other essential nutrients they contain.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to chickpea burger recipe. To make chickpea burger you need 26 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to prepare Chickpea Burger:
- Use 2 cup of chickpea boiled.
- Use 3 of medium potato boiled.
- Take 3 slices of Bread for making breadcrumbs (grind them in a mixer grinder).
- Take 1 of small onion finely chopped.
- Get 1 tsp of ginger garlic paste.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of cumin seed powder roasted.
- Prepare 1 tsp of red chilli powder.
- Use 1/2 cup of coriander washed and finely chopped.
- Provide 1 tsp of oil.
- Use of salt as per taste.
- Use as needed of oil for greasing palm and roasting.
- Use of Assembling Burger.
- Take 12 of burger buns.
- Get 12 of chickpea patty.
- Take 6 of tomato sliced (around 36 slices- 3 slices per burger).
- Provide 2 of onion sliced or ring removed.
- Use 2 of cucumber slices (4 slice per burger).
- Get 12 of cheese slices.
- Prepare 1 cup of ketchup or more if required.
- Use 1 cup of french onion creamy dip or mayonnaise You can use mayonnaise if you do not have dip.
- Get 1 of big capsicum sliced.
- Use 1 of lettuce shredded.
- Provide of butter for roasting.
- Provide 12 slices of tomato slice of end the tomato for garnishing or half cherry tomato.
- Get 12 of toothpick.
- Prepare of some extra chopped lettuce and salad for serving.
Instructions to make Chickpea Burger:
- Heat oil in a pan. Add onions to it. Cook till translucent. Add ginger garlic paste to it. Saute. Cook until onion softens..
- In a big mixing, plate add boiled potato and bread crumbs. (grind bread in the grinder for breadcrumbs). Grind the boiled chickpea and onion mixture in the grind to a smooth paste..
- Mash the boiled potato, add chickpea onion paste, chopped coriander, red chilli powder, roasted cumin powder and salt. Mix them well..
- Divide into 12 parts. Grease palms with oil and make balls and flatten the ball to make patty. Smoothen the edges of the patty by rubbing them on the board..
- Heat a non stick pan. Add oil to it and shallow fry the patty. Cook on both the sides till golden and crisp. The chhole tikki or chickpea patty are ready..
- Assembling the Burger Chop the veggies.
- Take a burger bun. Slice and cut in half. Roast with butter on both sides on a pan till golden. Roast both the parts. Take both the roasted slice on a plate. Apply ketchup on both the sides. (2 tbsp on each slice) Apply the french onion creamy dip or mayonnaise on ketchup on both the slices (2tbsp on each slice).
- Put cheese slice. Put layers of veggie – lettuce, cucumber, tomato, capsicum. Put the roasted chickpea patty over it. Cover with the top slice of the burger bun. Insert a toothpick in it and put a end slice of tomato or half cherry tomato..
- Serve fresh burger with salad and lettuce..
If you find this Chickpea Burger recipe useful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.