Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe page, if you’re looking for Mukimo wa Nduma(Arrowroots) recipe, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Mukimo wa Nduma(Arrowroots) recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Mukimo wa Nduma(Arrowroots) recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Nutritious Power Goodies.
Wholesome eating helps bring about a feeling of wellness. Increasing our intake of well balanced meals while lowering the intake of unhealthy types contributes to a more healthy feeling. A salad helps us feel a lot better than a piece of pizza (physically at any rate). This can be a problem, nevertheless, with regards to eating between meals. Shopping for snacks can be a challenge because you have countless options. Here are some healthy snacks that you can use when you need a fast pick me up.
Yogurt can be a snack a lot of people take for granted. The fact is, many people will substitute a container of yogurt for a healthy lunch-something we don’t recommend. You can’t beat yogurt whenever it comes to a wholesome snack though. It is a protein-rich resource of wholesome minerals and vitamins. Yogurt is very easy for the physical body to digest and, dependent on the type of culture made use of to make the yogurt youre eating, can also help normalize your digestive system. Easy hint: pick unsweetened yogurt and include walnuts or flaxseeds. It’s an simple way to reduce sugar while still enjoying a yummy snack.
There are lots of healthy snacks you can choose that don’t involve a lot of preparation or searching. When you make the choice to be healthy, it’s easy to find exactly what you need to be successful at it.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to mukimo wa nduma(arrowroots) recipe. To cook mukimo wa nduma(arrowroots) you need 7 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to cook Mukimo wa Nduma(Arrowroots):
- Get 1 kg of arrowroots.
- Take 2 tbs of oil.
- Use 1 of onion/spring onion.
- Prepare 1 cup of green maize pre-boiled.
- Get 1 cup of fresh cream or milk.
- Get 2 tbs of butter or margarine.
- Get of Salt.
Instructions to make Mukimo wa Nduma(Arrowroots):
- Wash the arrowroots and place them in pot of boiling water.
- When ready and cooked drain excess water mash them cover n set aside.
- In a separate pan,fry the onion with little oil(I used spring onion it has great taste).
- Add maize and fried onions to arrowroots. Mash to rough paste.
- Add fresh cream or milk,butter and salt.mash until all the ingredient are well blended..
- Serve with beef stew or ndengu curry.
If you find this Mukimo wa Nduma(Arrowroots) recipe useful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.