Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe page, looking for the perfect Kuku mix recipe? look no further! We provide you only the best Kuku mix recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Kuku mix recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Stamina Boosting Snack foods.
Healthy eating helps bring about a feeling of well being. We are likely to feel way less gross whenever we increase our consumption of nutritious foods and reduce our consumption of processed foods. A salad allows us to feel better than a piece of pizza (physically in any case). Sometimes it’s tough to find healthy foods for treats between meals. Finding snacks that really help us feel better and enhance our energy levels often involves lots of shopping and meticulous reading of labels. Here are some healthy snacks that can be used when you need a quick pick me up.
Eating almonds is a wonderful choice as long as you don’t possess a nut allergy. As an all-in-one vitality booster, almonds offer many health rewards. Almonds really are a natural way to obtain B vitamins together with other vitamins and minerals. Almonds, like turkey, contain the enzyme tryptophan which may often cause you to be sleepy. However, you may not need a nap after eating and enjoying almonds. Alternatively, these nuts help in lowering stress and provide a calming feeling throughout your body. Almonds typically provide a general increased a feeling of well-being.
There are lots of healthy treats you can choose that don’t involve a lot of preparation or searching. When you make the choice to be healthy, it’s simple to find exactly what you need to be successful at it.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to kuku mix recipe. To make kuku mix you only need 13 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to prepare Kuku mix:
- Provide 1/2 of chicken.
- Take 5 of medium sized arrowroots.
- Get 3 of green maize.
- Use 3 of large tomatoes.
- Use 4 of large onions.
- Use 1 bunch of dhania.
- Prepare 4 cloves of Garlic.
- Take of Ginger.
- Use of Cooking oil.
- Take of Soy sauce.
- Get to taste of Salt.
- You need 1 of hoho.
- You need 2 of kgs tin potatoes.
Instructions to make Kuku mix:
- Cut the chicken into small pieces, peel the potatoes..
- Boil the chicken, green maize and arrowroots separately till well cooked..
- Peel the cooked arrowroots and cut them into round shapes, do the same to the boiled green maize..
- Cut the peeled and washed potatoes into chips shapes and deep fry them till crunchy, deep fry the arrowroots as well..
- Chop the onions finely, tomatoes, hoho and dhania, then grate or mash garlic and ginger together..
- Fry the onions together with hoho with enough cooking oil till brown and add ginger garlic and then tomatoes and enough soy sauce to form a paste..
- Add the chicken, mix well and cover for a few, then add arrow roots and the maize and mix well..
- Add the chips and mix then dhania and a little salt to taste..
- Cook for a few and it's ready to consume. Garnish as you wish.
- You can as well boil an egg and serve together.
If you find this Kuku mix recipe useful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.