Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe site, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the best Sabodana Aloo Tikki recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Sabodana Aloo Tikki recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Doesn’t Need To Be A Chore.
Making the decision to eat healthily has incredible benefits and is becoming a more popular way of life. Poor diet is a contributing factor in health problems such as heart disease and hypertension which can place a drain on the economy. Everywhere you look, people are encouraging you to live a healthier lifestyle but then again, you are also being encouraged to rely on fast foods that can affect your health in a detrimental way. People typically think that healthy diets demand much work and will significantly change the way they live and eat. It is possible, though, to make some small changes that can start to make a positive impact to our day-to-day eating habits.
One initial thing you can do is to pay close attention to the choices you make when you’re at the grocery because you most probably purchase many food items out of habit. For instance, did you ever think to check how much sugar and salt are in your favorite cereal? A good healthy substitute can be porridge oats which have been proven to be good for your heart and can give you good sustainable energy each day. If this is not to your liking on its own, try mixing in fresh fruits that have other healthy nutrients and as such, one modest change to your diet has been achieved.
To sum up, it is not difficult to start making healthy eating a regular part of your daily lifestyle.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to sabodana aloo tikki recipe. You can cook sabodana aloo tikki using 8 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to cook Sabodana Aloo Tikki:
- Take 2 cup of sabodana soaked.
- Prepare 3 of medium boiled potatoes.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of roasted peanut crushed.
- Get 1 tablespoon of sesame seeds.
- Get 1 teaspoon of green chilli & ginger paste.
- Use 2 tablespoon of Arrowroot Powder.
- Get 1/2 teaspoon of Rock salt.
- Use As needed of Oil to deep fry.
Instructions to make Sabodana Aloo Tikki:
- Place the mashed potatoes in a bowl add salt, green chilli & ginger paste add sesame seeds add peanut crushed add soaked saboodana mix well..
- Add arrowroot powder and mix..
- Heat oil in a kadhai and deep fry the tikkis till crisp and golden brown..
- Serve hot saboodana aloo tikki with mint and coriander chutney.
If you find this Sabodana Aloo Tikki recipe useful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.