Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe site, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the best Thiruvaathira payasam recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Thiruvaathira payasam recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Strength Enhancing Snacks.
Enjoying healthy foods tends to make all the difference in the way you feel. When we eat more healthy foods and a smaller amount of the detrimental ones we usually feel much better. A bit of pizza does not cause you to feel as healthy as ingesting a fresh green salad. Selecting healthier food choices can be difficult when it’s snack time. You can spend numerous hours at the food market searching for the right snack foods to make you feel healthy. There’s nothing like one of these healthy foods when you need an energy-boosting snack food.
Whole grain snacks are an excellent choice for a fast balanced snack. A mid-morning snack of whole grain bread along with some protein will maintain you until it’s time for lunch break. When you require a fast snack food on your way out the door, never forget to look for whole grain chips, pretzels, and crackers. Whole grains are always better than highly processed grains found in white bread.
A large variety of quick health snacks is easily accessible. Deciding to live a healthy way of life can be as easy as you want it to be.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to thiruvaathira payasam recipe. You can have thiruvaathira payasam using 6 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Thiruvaathira payasam:
- Prepare 1 glass of arrowroot powder.
- You need 2 glasses of jaggery.
- You need 4 glasses of water.
- Get As needed of Chopped coconut.
- Use as needed of Grated coconut.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of ghee.
Steps to make Thiruvaathira payasam:
- Melt jaggery with a little water in a pan.
- Mix arrowroot and water in a pan.
- Place the pan on heat. Stir for a couple of minutes and add the jaggery mixture..
- Continue to stir making sure no lumps are formed..
- Stir till the consistency is like shown.
- Remove from flame..
- Fry chopped coconut in ghee and garnish the payasam mixture..
- Serve immediately. Tastes best when served hot..
If you find this Thiruvaathira payasam recipe useful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.