Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe page, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Veggie pastichio recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Veggie pastichio recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Treats that offer You Power.
Wholesome eating promotes a feeling of wellness. Increasing our daily allowance of healthy foods while reducing the intake of unhealthy ones contributes to a more healthy feeling. A little bit of pizza does not cause you to feel as healthy as consuming a fresh green salad. This is often a problem, nonetheless, in terms of eating between snacks. You can spend numerous hours at the supermarket searching for an ideal snack foods to make you feel healthy. Here are a handful of healthy snacks which you can use when you need a fast pick me up.
When searching for a convenient healthy snack, do not forget about yogurt. Eating natural yogurt in place of a healthy larger lunch just isn’t a good idea. You can not beat yogurt whenever it comes to a nutritious snack though. It is a protein-rich resource of nutritious nutritional vitamins. Easily digestible, yogurt can actually help your digestive tract work correctly depending upon the culture used to make it. Try adding some nutritious nuts to unsweetened natural yogurt for a healthy snack idea. It’s an simple way to reduce sugar while still enjoying a yummy snack.
There are lots of healthy snack foods you can choose that do not involve a lot of preparation or searching. When you make the determination to be healthy, it’s simple to find exactly what you need to be successful at it.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to veggie pastichio recipe. You can have veggie pastichio using 24 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to prepare Veggie pastichio:
- Provide of Pasta.
- Use 250 g of penne.
- You need of Salt.
- Provide of Sauce.
- Get 1 tbsp of olive oil.
- Provide 1 of small onion, diced.
- Use 2 of garlic cloves, crushed.
- Get 2 of carrots, shredded.
- Take 1 of zucchini, shredded.
- You need 1 of bell pepper, chopped.
- You need 80 g of corn, canned.
- Take 1 tsp of vegeta (or salt).
- Get 1/4 tsp of black pepper.
- Prepare 2 tsp of oregano.
- You need 200 g of tomato sauce.
- Take 50 g of parmesan, grated.
- Take 100 g of mozzarella (dry), grated.
- Provide of Bechamel.
- Use 500 ml of milk.
- Get 50 g of butter.
- Get 50 g of flour.
- You need 1/2 tsp of salt.
- You need of Black pepper.
- Use of Nutmeg.
Instructions to make Veggie pastichio:
- Add the olive oil, onion and garlic to a large pan and sauté for 2 minutes..
- Add the carrots, zucchini, bell pepper and corn, and simmer for 8 minutes..
- Add the vegeta, black pepper, oregano and tomato sauce, and simmer for a further 10 minutes..
- Cook the pasta for 2 minutes less than what it says on the packet..
- Mix the pasta with the sauce and set aside..
- Prepare the bechamel: Melt the butter in a medium pan, add the flour and stir until smooth. Pour in hot milk, bit by bit, while constantly stirring. You can use an electric whisk. Season with salt, black pepper and nutmeg..
- Transfer the pasta into an ovenproof dish, cover with bechamel, and top with the cheeses..
- Bake in a pre-heated oven at 180°C for 40 minutes..
If you find this Veggie pastichio recipe useful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.