Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe site, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Sabudana Vada recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Sabudana Vada recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Can Be An Easy Option.
Choosing to eat healthily provides incredible benefits and is becoming a more popular way of life. There are numerous illnesses associated with a poor diet and there is a cost to the overall economy as individuals suffer from diseases such as heart disease and high blood pressure. There are more and more efforts to try to get us to adopt a more healthy lifestyle and all the same it is also easier than ever to rely on fast, convenient food that is very bad for our health. It is likely that a lot of people assume it will take so much effort to eat a healthy diet or that they have to make a large scale change to their way of life. In reality, however, simply making a couple of minor changes can positively affect daily eating habits.
One way to deal with this to start seeing some results is to realize that you do not have to alter everything instantly or that you have to entirely eliminate certain foods from your diet. If you desire to commit to a wholesale change, that is OK but the main thing at first is to try to see to it that you are making more healthy eating choices. As you get used to the taste of healthy foods, you will discover that you’re eating more healthily than before. As with many other habits, change happens over a period of time and as soon as a new way of eating becomes part of who you are, you are not going to feel the need to go back to your old diet.
As you can see, it is not difficult to start to make healthy eating a regular part of your daily lifestyle.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to sabudana vada recipe. To make sabudana vada you only need 10 ingredients and 2 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to prepare Sabudana Vada:
- Get 1 1/2 cups of Sabudana -.
- Get 3 of Green chilis – , finely chopped.
- Provide 3 tbsps of Fresh coriander leaves -, finely chopped.
- Get 1 tbsp of Arrowroot powder – (optional).
- Prepare 1/2 tbsp of Lemon juice -.
- Prepare 2, of Potatoes – medium sized, washed, boiled and mashed.
- Provide 3/4 cup of Peanuts – , roasted, peeled and coarsely ground.
- Get 3/4 tsp of Sugar – (optional).
- Use to taste of Salt.
- Use as needed of Oil to deep fry.
Steps to make Sabudana Vada:
- Wash large or medium sized sago and strain the water. Sprinkle 1/4 cup of water over the sago, place lid and set aside for 1 1/2 to 2 hours. Pressure cook the washed potatoes till soft. The potatoes should not be mushy but just cook till soft. Peel and grate the potatoes in a large bowl. Add the sago, arrowroot powder, coarsely ground peanut powder, chopped green chilis, coriander leaves, lemon juice, sugar, salt to taste and mix well..
- Large lemon sized balls out of the mixture and lightly flatten them. Place them in the fridge for a few minutes. Heat oil for deep frying in a heavy bottomed vessel. Once the oil turns hot, reduce flame to medium and place 3 to 4 vadas carefully in the hot oil. Deep fry till golden brown in colour and carefully remove them and place them on absorbent paper. Serve warm with chutney of your choice..
If you find this Sabudana Vada recipe helpful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.