Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe site, if you’re looking for Sabudana Vada recipe, look no further! We provide you only the best Sabudana Vada recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Sabudana Vada recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Doesn’t Have To Be Difficult.
Deciding to eat healthily has many benefits and is becoming a more popular way of life. Poor diet is a leading factor in illnesses such as heart disease and high blood pressure which can place a drain on the economy. While we’re constantly being encouraged to follow healthy eating habits, it is also easier than ever to depend on fast food and other convenience items that are not healthy for us. Most likely, most people think that it takes a lot of work to eat healthily and that they will have to drastically alter their way of life. It is possible, however, to make a few small changes that can start to make a difference to our day-to-day eating habits.
You can make similar modifications with the oils that you use for cooking. Olive oil is a monounsaturated fat which can help to fight bad cholesterol. It is also a rich source of Vitamin E which has a lot of benefits and is also good for your skin. While you may already eat lots of fruits and veggies, you may want to consider how fresh they are. Organic foods are a superb alternative and will reduce any possible exposure to harmful chemicals. Searching for a local supplier of fresh produce will give you the choice of consuming foods that still contain virtually all of the nutrients which are typically lost when produce has been kept in storage before it is sold.
Obviously, it’s not hard to start incorporating healthy eating into your daily routine.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to sabudana vada recipe. You can have sabudana vada using 10 ingredients and 2 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to prepare Sabudana Vada:
- You need 1 1/2 cups of Sabudana -.
- You need 3 of Green chilis finely chopped.
- Use 3 tbsps of Fresh coriander leaves finely chopped.
- Prepare – 1 tbsp of Arrowroot powder (optional).
- Get 1/2 tbsp of Lemon juice -.
- Use 2 of Potatoes medium sized, washed, boiled and mashed.
- Use 3/4 cup of Peanuts – , roasted, peeled and coarsely ground.
- Get to taste of Salt.
- Take 3/4 tsp of Sugar – (optional).
- Get as needed of Oil to deep fry.
Instructions to make Sabudana Vada:
- Wash large or medium sized sago and strain the water. Sprinkle 1/4 cup of water over the sago, place lid and set aside for 1 1/2 to 2 hours. Pressure cook the washed potatoes till soft. The potatoes should not be mushy but just cook till soft. Peel and grate the potatoes in a large bowl. Add the sago, arrowroot powder, coarsely ground peanut powder, chopped green chilis, coriander leaves, lemon juice, sugar, salt to taste and mix well..
- Make large lemon sized balls out of the mixture and lightly flatten them. Place them in the fridge for a few minutes. Heat oil for deep frying in a heavy bottomed vessel. Once the oil turns hot, reduce flame to medium and place 3 to 4 vadas carefully in the hot oil. Deep fry till golden brown in colour and carefully remove them and place them on absorbent paper. Serve warm with chutney of your choice..
If you find this Sabudana Vada recipe valuable please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.