Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe page, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the best Aalu ki jalebi recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Aalu ki jalebi recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Power Goodies.
Eating healthy foods can make all the difference in how we feel. Increasing our intake of healthy foods while reducing the intake of unhealthy kinds plays a part in a more wholesome feeling. Eating fresh vegetables helps you feel a lot better than eating a portion of pizza. Sometimes it’s difficult to find healthier foods for snacks between meals. You can spend several hours at the food market searching for the perfect snack foods to allow you to feel healthy. Why not try one of the following healthy snacks the next time you need some extra energy?
If you are looking for a quick snack, you can’t go wrong with a whole grain one. Starting your working day with a piece of whole grain bread toasted can give you that added boost you need to get going. When you require a fast treat on your way out the door, don’t forget to look for whole grain chips, pretzels, and crackers. Whole grains are usually better than processed grains included in white bread.
There are lots of healthy snack foods you can choose that do not involve a lot of preparation or searching. Being healthy and balanced doesnt need to be a battle-if you let it, it can be quite simple.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to aalu ki jalebi recipe. To cook aalu ki jalebi you only need 6 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to prepare Aalu ki jalebi:
- Use 150 gram of boiled and grate potato.
- Prepare 250 gram of sugar for sugar syrup.
- Prepare 3 tsp of arrowroot.
- Prepare 2 tsp of curd.
- You need 1 tsp of lemon juice.
- You need as needed of Pure ghee for deep frying.
Instructions to make Aalu ki jalebi:
- Sabse pehle ham ek big bowl lenge.usme grate potato lenge and usme arrowroot and curd dal kar 3- 4 minute nicely mix kar lenge..
- Now ise ham 10 minute cover kar ke set hone ke liye rekh denge..
- Now ham sugar syrup bana lenge..
- Sugar syrup bnane ke liye ham ek wok lenge and usko gas per rekhenge and usme sugar and water dal denge.and sugar disolve hone tak stir kerte rhenge..
- Jab sugar disolve ho jayegi tab gas ko medium flame per kar denge.and one thread sugar syrup bana lenge and gas ko off kar denge saath hi isme lemon juice add kar denge isse sugar syrup jmega nahi..
- After 10 minute ham ek flate bottom wok lenge usme ghee dal kar medium flame per gas per rekh denge.jab ghee hot ho jayega tab ham plastic cone main paste dal kar jelebi bana lenge..
- Jelebi bnate tym gas ko slow flame per rekhenge and bnane ke baad gas flame ko medium flame per kar denge and jelebi ko golden brown crisp hone tak fry kar lenge.and sugar syrup main 2 minute ke liye dip kar denge..
- After two minute aalu jelebi ready to eat. Serve hot enjoy eat. Happy coocking..
If you find this Aalu ki jalebi recipe useful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.