Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe page, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the best Tomato, fennel and prawn pasta recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Tomato, fennel and prawn pasta recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Treats that give You Power.
Healthy and balanced eating helps bring about a feeling of wellness. Whenever we eat more healthy meals and a smaller amount of the bad ones we usually feel much better. A salad tends to make us feel a lot better than a piece of pizza (physically in any case). This is usually a problem, nevertheless, with regards to eating between goodies. You can spend numerous hours at the food market searching for an ideal snack foods to make you feel healthy. Here are a few healthy snacks that you can use when you need an instant pick me up.
Yogurt is often a snack many individuals take for granted. Often people choose to eat yogurt over a healthy lunch which is not the right idea. As a snack, however, yogurt is one of the very best things you can reach for. Along with calcium, it really is a good source of aminoacids and vitamin B. Yogurt is easy for the body to digest and, dependent on the type of culture used to make the yogurt youre eating, can also help regulate your digestive system. Yogurt unites wonderfully with nuts along with seeds. It’s an simple way to lessen sugar while still enjoying a delicious snack.
You will find lots of healthy snacks you can choose that don’t involve a lot of preparation or searching. Determining to live a healthy lifestyle can be as simple as you want it to be.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to tomato, fennel and prawn pasta recipe. To make tomato, fennel and prawn pasta you only need 11 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to prepare Tomato, fennel and prawn pasta:
- Take 1 of bulb fennel finely sliced.
- Provide 2 cloves of garlic finely chopped.
- Take 1 of red chilli finely chopped.
- Prepare 1 tin of good quality finely chopped tomatoes.
- Prepare 150 mls of white wine.
- Get 300 mls of vegetable stock.
- Use 1 pack of raw prawns.
- Prepare of Freshly torn basil leaves (and the stalks finely chopped).
- Provide of Juice and zest of a small lemon.
- Provide of Salt and pepper.
- Provide of Olive oil.
Steps to make Tomato, fennel and prawn pasta:
- Heat 2 tbsp olive oil in a frying pan. Add the finely sliced fennel, the finely chopped garlic and chilli and cook for 10 mins over a medium low heat until soft.
- Turn up the heat, add the wine and sizzle to reduce a little, then add the tomatoes and stock and simmer on a low heat for 20 mins.
- At this point, cook your pasta. Then 4 minutes before the end, add the prawns, lemon zest, juice and Torn basil leaves..
- Once cooked, serve over the pasta with a little finely grated Parmesan cheese if you like..
If you find this Tomato, fennel and prawn pasta recipe useful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.